Legends of Whimsy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Whimsy

A home for amazement and fun for friends and family!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter Five: The Tunnels

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 7:18 pm

Sigurd blinked for a second and looked around. "we're trying to lay low" he whispered shouted "I don't think you know how to be quiet"

Ash chuckled. "Perhaps." She glanced around. "But this city isnt' exactly quiet... All those voices talking and discussing various happenings..." She pulled his member out of his pants, squeezing it gently. "And I want to feel you in me again."

Grunting, Sigurd didn't expect to be released from the confines of his trousers so quickly, clearly his mate wanted something... "you have to promise me you'll be discreet" he cooed before kissing her passionately.

She moaned softly into his kiss, melting in his touch. When he finally pulled away she smiled. "I thought you liked the sound of my voice." She cooed before removing herself from the box and kneeling in front of him. She leaned in and ran her tongue from the base of his erection to the tip before closing her mouth around it.

He dug his fingers in to the corner of the box and leaned back against the wall. "I...I do...." he said biting back a moan. Her mouth was like heaven. "Love... Gods...."

She pushed mouth lips lower on his shaft, wrapping her tongue around his length as she bobbed back and forth, her own arousal increasing as she worked.

Sigurd closed his eyes and placed his hand on her head. "Mmmhmhmhm, I guess this is one way to keep you quiet...." he laughed to himself as his mate serviced him.

She glared up at him briefly before swallowing around his erection, increasing the pressure on it.

"Ah!" he gasp, "two can play at this game.." Casting Mage Hand again, Sigurd willed his invisible hand to caress down Ashwyn's back, around her stomach and down around her thighs. Slowly it pushes underneath the waist of her pants and down to her pelvis before gently caressing her clit.

She gasped around his member, not expecting the added stimulation. She managed to recover and moaned softly around his erection as she began to bob up and down again.

Attacking her nub, Sigurd kept up the onslaught for a while before slipping two of the invisible fingers inside her. He crooked his fingers upwards to massage she insides.

The feeling of something inside her made her gasp and she had to pull off of Sigurd's erection or risk choking herself. "Oh gods..." She breathed, clutching at his thighs. She pressed her forehead against his chestplate and bit her lip hard to keep from moaning out loud as his magical fingers pushed inside her.

Sigurd looked down at her and smiled. "enjoying yourself?" he said as he put a little more pressure on her sweet spot, wiggling his fingers playfully.

She opened her mouth to answer but the only thing that came out was a moan. She quickly covered her mouth with her own hand. She reached down and pulled at the ties that held her armored leg coverings on. They loosened and the tattered remains of her pants fell loose away from her body, leaving the perfect amount of exposure. She stood and threw her legs back over his lap and leaned into him, her forehead against his. "I need you inside me." She said softly.

She didn't have to tell him twice. Sigurd put his hand on her hips and pushed her down, he felt the cool breeze vanish from his member, only to be replaced by the heat of his lover wrapping around him. Letting out a sigh as he found comfort in his mate he pulled lose the strings on her chest armor and pushed everything up so it was bunched just over her breasts as he slowly gyrated his hips.

Ashwyn moaned low in her throat, doing her best to keep the volume down, as her mate pushed inside her. She settled against him and then felt the cool breeze against her breasts as he exposed them. She began to bounce on his erection, her senses exploding with ever motion as she drove him inside her again and again. She sat upright for better leverage, fully exposing herself to his gaze.

It was unfortunate that it was at this very moment that Cirro, having been searching the city for a while, came across them. He entered the alcove upon recognizing the tone of their voices, not at all expecting what he found. His eyes locked on Ashwyn's fully exposed body as she bounced rhythmic on Sigurds engorged member and they nearly popped from his skull. "Oh! I didn't mean... I mean... that is to say... we have an Inn room and.... oh my goodness..." He said, his whole tiny body turning so red that he actually began to glow slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsofwhimsy.forumotion.com
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 7:38 pm

Enjoying the spectacular view Sigurd watched as his love bounced in his lap. He always enjoyed the way her body moved while they were in the throes of passion. Leaning forward, He cupped one of her supple breasts in his hand and lowered his mouth to her nipple gently sucking on it. As Sigurd began to take a long slow lick across her breast his ears twitched as Cirro appeared around the corner. He hated that he couldn't hear the beating of fairy wings.

Frozen in the act Sigurd turned his head slightly to look at Cirro, his tongue still on Ash's breast. "Yesh?" He said softly. When Cirro sputtered out that they had found an Inn, he reluctantly pulled himself from Ashwyn and set her back on her feet. "We'll finish this when we get there" he said kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 7:41 pm

Laughing at Zane's discomfort, Lo lets him go back to the other room to recover himself while Cirro stayed beyond to chat. "I certainly hope they have a shop or something nearby, I think we can all use some new gear. Though who knows how much coin that will take....hopefully not too much...."

Nodding and waving at Cirro taking off to find Sigurd and Ashwyn, Lo perks back up when it appears Zane is willing to chat again. Going back into the bedroom section, she starts helping him sort through stuff. "Well, I suppose we could sell the lyre, but now that we know Cirro can play it might be more valuable to keep it....I've heard of travellers who can get a meal for a song. Hmmm, lots of gems here, we can sell them unless you have a use for them. Actually..." Hesitating, Lo picks up a large ruby. "Is it ok if we hold onto this? I'm going to have to return home eventually, and a gift such as this might come in handy. If that's ok with you, anyway." Returning to the rest of the stuff, Lo suddenly groaned and picked up a healing potion.  "We had healing potions. We've had them this whole time. Could have used one on you back after that cave-in. I am such an idiot!"
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 7:51 pm

So overcome with passion, Ash hadn't heard Cirro's approach at all. Not even with her new found senses. But even with his eyes gazing at them she had no desire to stop. It wasn't untill Sigurd forced himself from her that she groaned her displeasure.

She glared at Cirro, causing him to cower a bit, before turning back to Sigurd. "Oh we absolutely will." she agreed. She pulled her armor back down over her breats but didn't bother tying it. She didn't re tie her leg armor either.

"Lead the way, Sprite." she growled.

He sputtered out another apology before turning and flying back the way he came.

The two were stealthy enough that following him without being noticed was easy enough. Arriving at the Inn they snuck into the room while the woman behind the desk chittered on with a bar patron.

Cirro arrived in the room first, his body still glowing in embarrassment. "I... Um... Found them..." he squeaked out.

Zane looked from Sigurd and Ashwyn to Cirro, then back. She sighed. "Oh for heavens sake... Again? You two are little better than animals." he tutted.

Ashwyn didn't bother saying hello. She grabbrd Sigurd's hand and pulled him into the room. She all but pushed him onto the nearest bed, ignoring the fact that Zane was sitting near by. She stripped off all her armor and what remained of her clothes, not caring that she had an audience. She had been interupted in the throws of passion with her love and by the gods she was going to get her satisfaction.

She climbed back on top of sigurd and began removing his armor. "If you don't want a show, I suggest you leave." she said to the others as she disrobed him. "If you do well.... That's another story." she shrugged.

Zane blushed furiously. "My goodness..." he stuttered and stood. "I... Will fetch us some food.... Shall I...?" he said and quickly left the room.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 8:41 pm

Looking up from the pile of stuff when Cirro buzzes back in, Lo grins at Sigurd and Ashwyn...who look a little flushed, and Cirro is practically glowing red, which is an unusual color for him...ahhhhhh, they finally got some much needed privacy! Good! Though by Cirro's squeaking, it's clear he found them at an inopportune time. Well oops, but they're here now, in a perfectly wellset bedroom! Grinning at them, Lo laughs at Zane's obvious discomfort. "Come on Zane, they just got formally announced and Ashwyn is one of his people now. They should have and enjoy all the moments together from now to eternity." Watching Ashwyn start disrobing Sigurd right there, Lo grins wider. Good! They need this! ...until Zane leaves in obvious discomfort. Well damn, she'd hoped to at least enjoy the show, if not participate...but it is what it is. Sighing dramatically, Lo pulls her cloak back over her head. "We're supposed to be together, just for appearances sake...guess I should go with him. " Following verrrry slowly, Lo tries to remember whatever ruse she and Zane are supposed to be playing. It's hard to think over the pull of her own desires, and it would be much more fun to just stay here and let him be the....what's the term, 'honey papa' but....oh well.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 9:27 pm

Sigurd noted their path to the Inn, taking in all of the potential pathways for escape. When they got to the Inn he was less than impressed but not surprised... They were laying low after all. The second they had slipped past the woman at the front counter he was shocked at the speed of which he was dragged into the bedroom and thrown on the bed. Not to be out performed, he started peeling out of his clothing himself.

Catching the others out of the corner of his eye he cast mage hand quickly and grabbed Lopiena's wrist. And started pulling her back "not so fast Sprouts. I recall someone wanting to be pinned to the floor..." He said as he tossed his breastplate across the room.

Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 10:31 pm

Ashwyn chuckled at Sigurd's words and how he pulled Lopiena back into the room. "He's certainly good at pinning." she winked. Once he was naked she tossed him back on the bed and climbed on top of him. "But first... We have unfinished business." she smirked at him before taking hold of his still erect member and sliding back onto it with loud moan, no longer worried about staying quiet.

Once Sigurd has Lopiena close enough she took hold of the girls wrist. "I'll bet Sig would be happy to warm you up." she winked, motioning to his head as she began slowly bouncing.

Cirro blushed furiously. "Uh.... I... Uhm.... I think I'll help Zane..." he said and hurriedly flew out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 2:22 am

Feeling the pull of the invisible hand, Lo stops in surprise and turns back toward the bed in time to watch the thrown breastplate clatter to the floor.  Grinning when Sigurd mentions pinning her, Lo throws his own words back at him.  "Is that a threat or an invitation?  I'll still take both...and maybe more than just a pin."  Ashwyn winking at her is all the permission she needs.  Barely remembering to close the door, Lopiena looks over at Cirro to see if he wants to join only to see his hasty retreat. Well it's his loss, and though she feels a twinge of guilt...well, if he can't recognize a woman with needs he might have trouble finding one.  And right now she needs this.  So much.  She'd been told once that brushing death causes a person to relish life, and right now she intends to relish all life has to offer...and all Sigurd and Ashwyn are willing to give her.  Swiftly removing her cloak and shedding clothes as she's led toward the bed, she's already so wet underneath that even the act of disrobing makes her shudder in expectation.  Just watching Ashwyn bouncing, watching Sigurd's member disappear into her over and over...it's fascinating, and she's more than eager to join!  She's still too new at this to understand what Ashwyn is implying about warming up, so she simply leans in and starts kissing him with all of the passion she can muster.  While exploring his mouth and his lips with her tongue, she slides one hand down his chest until she comes into contact with Ashwyn's legs as she bounces.  Sliding her hand up Ashwyn's thigh, Lo traces the curve of her muscle until her hand is resting on Ashywn's hip, holding her as she bounces.  The fact that Ashwyn is willing to share her mate in such a powerful way is so incredible that Lo wants to make sure that Ashwyn is as much a part of this as Sigurd is.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 5:18 am

"it's a promise...ah!" Sigurd was caught off guard by Ashwyn mounting him so fast, his eyes rolled back slightly as he let his body adjust to being inside her again. Gritting his teeth he pushed down on Ashwyn's thighs just to bury himself deep and to stop her from bouncing for a moment, he was about to comment on warming Lopiena up but found her tongue had entered his mouth before he could speak. That was fine. Releasing his lover's hips, his hand found its way to the side of the druids face embracing her deeply.

Wanting to warm Lopiena up properly, He broke away from her lips still connected by a string of saliva "up you get" he said rolling to the side, careful not to disturb Ashwyn's rhythm and hoisted Lopiena so she was facing his mate bit straddling his face. The combined scent of the two women was driving him insane and he was going to make sure that his companions were going to get a proper workout.

Sigurd made sure that Lo was sat properly before finally getting a taste of her wetness. Not wanting to tease her too much. He took a long slow lick before rolling his tongue around her sensitive nub, stifling a moan as Ash clamped down on his member as she rode him.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 6:51 am

Ash smiled watching Sigurd position Lo above his face. For a moment she was even envious of the druid girl. She'd yet to experience his no doubt talented tongue and made a mental note to change that as soon as possible. But for now she was very much enjoying feeling his length stretching her.

She was unprepared for the smells. Even before when it was just the two of them. She'd always known what sex smells like since giving herself over to Sigurd, but with her new sense of smell everything was new. And adding Lo's intense arousal was almost overstimulating.

She ground down against her lover, moaning as he pressed against her deepest edges. She leaned forward as she moved, resting a hand on Sigurd's bare chest so he would hit all of the best spots inside her. This action put her closer to Lopiena as she straddled his face and she couldn't resist. She ran her tongue along her exposed breasts and began to suckle on them.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 8:45 am

Enjoying Sigurd's taste as she kisses him, Lo melts into his embrace but is unprepared for what he does next. Surprised and a little alarmed at the speed in which she's suddenly lifted up to the bed, straddling his face?! Well that's new...andohhhhh. Sigurd's tongue running along her body nearly unsat her, and she clutched at anything to grab just to hold on...and in this position,  'something' to grab' just happened to be Ashwyn's breast. Leaning forward holding Ashwyn, Lo gasps and shudders as Sigurd moves from his initial caress to her sensitive nub. It's sensitive, all right. Just a touch almost pushes her over the edge already, and he's just getting started! Throwing her head back, crying out as wave upon wave of pleasure rolls over her body,  she finds herself clenching the muscles in her innermost being just to stay upright. Ashwyn leaning forward to her breasts is another surprise, and feeling her tongue on her nipple is all the simulation she can take. Crying out and shuddering as she's pushed over the edge into such pleasure she'd only experienced a couple of times before, Lopiena's body automatically moves forward, embracing Ashwyn and rolling her body against her. The rolling action is transferred down, and while she's still careful to keep her body up so she doesn't suffocate Sigurd, she lifts and shudders while his tongue caresses her again and again.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 9:03 am

Sigurd's head was spinning. The combined scent of his lovers was spurring him on. He was surprised at the sudden increase of wetness from his oh so savoury Druid companion. Her taste was sweet despite the fact that none of them had properly bathed in some time. He only wished he could see what his mate was doing to her. Images of possibilities flooded his mind as he imagined the two taking care of eachother while he took care of them both.

Confident that Lopiena wasn't going anywhere, he stopped assaulting her clit and pushed his tongue inside her, tasting her juices driving him more wild. He ran his hand up Ash's thighs and settled them on her waist as he began to meet her thrusts.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 9:20 am

Sigurd's hand on her waist made her moan even louder. She suddenly had the desire to embrace him but there was a very excited druid in the way. So instead she gave in to Lo's embrace, shouting out her pleasure as Sigurd drove home over and over. She felt herself drawing near, even as she could tell Lo had reached the first of many climaxes.

Her breath was coming in pants now as Sigurd's hands drove her down harder than before. She was beginning to loose sight of her senses as her own climax neared. She was still on edge from their previous coupling so it wasn't taking her long to get worked back up. Soon her entire body tensed and her muscles clamped down around Sigurd as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her causing her to scream out in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 11:22 am

Feeling Sigurd's tongue enter her, Lo gasps and cries out again, clenching her muscles around him. Embracing Ashwyn even tighter, Lo starts running her hands around her body, passing over Sigurd's hands on Ashwyn's waist, back up to her breasts, caressing the joining of her breasts to her body, on around to her back, embracing and just holding on. Having the need to kiss someone, Lo starts at Ashwyn's head and kisses down her face, pausing to lick and suck her pointed ears, on down to her mouth, catching her lips just after Ashwyn tenses and releases her pleasure in a scream. Sucking on her lower lip briefly, Lo starts kissing Ashwyn in earnest while still rolling her body in response to Sigurd's incredible skills with his tongue.

After all the tension today, the need to be touch and be touched is being translated into almost bestial lust, and Lopiena is such a live wire that any stimulation at all pushes her over the edge. Rocking back just a little at a particularly intense moment, between Sigurd and Ashwyn she's almost beyond comprehension already. Kissing down hard, Lo moans and almost screams into Ashwyn's mouth as another orgasm racks her body.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 12:02 pm

He didn't know how much longer he could hold on. His mate riding his shaft... Lopiena on his mouth... And the pair of them screaming and moaning up a storm he was almost worried that someone would think there was a murder happening. Trying to bite back his own moan he pulls his tongue back and sucks on Lopiena's clit focusing on keeping his mouth busy. His hands however were busy slamming Ashwyn down hard onto his cock wanting to feel every inch of his manhood sunk into her core.

He felt it building. The lustful pressure that he had come to enjoy so much. With one last thrust and a throaty growl, Sigurd let his seed spill into Ashwyn's more than ready pussy. Gasping he buried his face into Lopiena as well as his body shuttered with his orgasm. His hips rolled as he want to make sure that his mates insides were coated with his cum. Panting, Sigurd licked and kissed The druids wet lips sweetly as he tried to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 12:28 pm

Ashwyn gasped with every hard thrust from Sigurd as he forced her down again and again. Every slam extending her climax until she felt the edges of her vision blackening. He finally seemed to slow and she all but collapsed next to him, rolling to the side and panting in complete ecstasy.

Sigurd's hot fluid leaked from between her legs and she reached down between them to feel it coating her folds. She briefly longed to be knotted into her lover like back in the cave to keep all of his hot seed deep within her, but then reminded herself that she would no longer get to feel it leaking from her if it was locked in.

She sighed in contentment and turned to watch Sigurd service the druid. It was amazing to her how arousing it was to watch her lover and mate service another woman. She never thought something like that could make her tingle inside.

Last edited by AniRedFox on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 12:39 pm

Sigurd's tongue rolling from inside her to her clit and back again was almost more than she could take, and holding Ashwyn is the only way she's still upright at this point. Feeling him shudder under her, hearing his growl as he finally allows himself to give into the pleasure is so incredible, and Lo opens her eyes to watch Ashwyn as the ecstasy overwhelms her. When Ashwyn seems to collapse from overwhelming pleasure, Lo falls in suit but doesn't fall to the side with her companion. Instead, she falls forward, catching herself just before collapsing onto Sigurd. In this position, her lower parts are still being stimulated by Sigurd's amazing tongue but with the height difference she's quite a way from his now soft member. Leaning forward to kiss him, her lips caress the lines leading from his hips toward the mess around his manhood...kissing and licking, licking and swallowing Lo slowly crawls down his body, leaving the stimulation of his tongue to find a way to stimulate him. Though she doesn't communicate her desires very well, she slides her legs off to the side opposite Ashwyn, giving the two of them a chance to share their love while she works on his lower half.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 12:53 pm

Ashwyn's fingers danced between her legs, slickened by the hot fluid still there, and she felt herself moan again as she began to work herself back up. When Lopiena began to lick their combined fluids from Sigurd's shaft she moaned louder at the extremely arousing sight. She rolled over and kissed Sigurd passionately. She could taste the druid girl on his lips and it only spured on her arousal. When she finally broke from his lips she smiled at him. "I love you." She said before nipping at his lips briefly before rolling around and joining Lopina and licking along the length.

She swallowed the large amount of fluid now on her tongue and moaned. "Mmmm." She said, winking at her lover before moving lower to lick the sack hanging below his impressive manhood while Lopiena focused on the shaft.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 1:53 pm

Sigurd was just about to tease the druid with another slow lick but she pulled away before he could, she rolled forward. At the same time he felt Ashwyn slide off of his member and roll to the side. He looked at her as if admiring his work as he watched his love pour from her well serviced folds. His curiosity as to where Lopiena was going was satisfied as he felt her kissing her way toward his waist. He had to admit, he was surprised and impressed with her boldness and gasps in pleasure as she finds her prize.

Biting his lip, Sigurd put his hands behind his head. He felt Ashwyn's lips touch his and he quickly brought his hands around to cup her face as he deepened the kiss. "I love you too..." He looked deep into her eyes, full of lust an passion. When she joined Lopiena in cleaning him off he grabbed fist fulls of his hair as he was still so incredibly sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 2:11 pm

Licking along Sigurd's shaft, the taste of him and Ashwyn is amazing...both dark and sweet at the same time.  When Ashwyn joins her, Lo grins and winks at her flushed face and wild hair...Ashwyn has been well serviced, indeed! Moving over so they both can work Sigurd, Lopiena slowly licks his shaft from base to tip, wrapping her lips around his tip with utmost caution, watching his face out of the corner of her eye...when an idea strikes.  Ashwyn is lying opposite her, parallel to Sigurd. Carefully getting herself up, Lo slides over to Ashwyn until she's on top of her and Sigurd is to their sides.  Wrapping a leg around Ashwyn, she hooks Ashwyn's leg and pulls it up and over Sigurd until Ashwyn is resting on top of Sigurd with legs spread, her wetness pointed at his face while Lo remains at Sigurd's side.  Satisfied with their positioning, Lo rejoins Ashwyn in licking his shaft again, watching his face as he pulls on his hair, experimenting between licking his shaft and kissing the top and lowering her lips around him...
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 3:10 pm

Sigurd was lost in his own mind as the two women in his life lavish their attention to his manhood. There was such a clear distinction between mouths, tongues and touch in general. Ashwyn's experience was evident as she lovingly licked and kissed below his member, firm but careful of the sensitive area. Lopiena's inexperience meant she was unpredictable and that in and of itself had its own excitments as she explored and tried different things. Even the feel of her lips around his tip sent shivers up his spine and it wasn't long before he was hard as stone again.

As Ashwyn was positioned into a straddled position on his chest he marveled at the full view of her reddened pussy lips, still wet with her juices and dripping with his seed. The combined scent drove him wild. Wrapping his arms around her thighs he pulled himself up to her waiting lips and licked hungrily at her well fucked womanhood.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 3:19 pm

Ashwyn was so engrossed in what she was doing, both with her mouth and with her hand, she didn't notice until it was happening that Lo was shifting them all. She gasped at the shock and threw her hands out to catch herself as she was positioned over Sigurd. Before she even had time to properly orient herself she felt Sigurd's tounge inside her. She gasped, but that gasp evolved into a moan as he clamped hold of her thighs and pulled her down into his waiting mouth.

She had watched him do this several times now but this was the first tome she'd ever experienced his oral skills, and skills they were! No one had ever pleasured her in this manner before, not even Lucas, and ot was beyond anything she could have ever imagined.

His strong tongue spreading her lips and making her tingle. And when his lips closed on her clit she gasped. "By the gods..." she breathed, clutching the sheets beneath them and squeezing her eyes closed.

This new sensation had completely distracted her from her task, but as it worked to ramp up jer arousal she dove forward like a hungry animal, wrapping her lips around the lower shaft while Lo worked on the tip. Occasionally dipping down to lick at his hanging sack and still stasting herself in all the cracks and lines there. As this rate she would be craving his large cock again in no time.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 3:35 pm

Grinning hugely at Ashwyn's obvious enjoyment of Sigurd's tongue, Lo rubs her own legs together. Sigurd's skills are such a level that Lo is still feeling it even after getting off him, and as Ashwyn uses her own skills on Sigurd's shaft Lo can only sit back in wonder. They're perfectly fit for each other; what had been a distance to cover for her is easily reached by Ashwyn, and she's able to enjoy Sigurd's tongue while caressing his shaft with her own. Continuing to lick and suck as she is able, Lo slowly starts journeying from his shaft to his inner thigh. Licking and sucking the sensitive inner thigh, Lo is perfectly positioned to admire Sigurd's shaft rising back up, rock hard and straight up...rubbing her legs together again, Lo moans against Sigurd's thigh and looks up at Ashwyn. It looks like she's enjoying Sigurd so much, and she doesn't want to interrupt...but her desires have transformed into needs, and she needs to feel something inside her. Returning to Sigurd's shaft, she slowly licks him from base to tip, watching Ashwyn all the while. "May I?" Her voice is lusty, and almost too soft...but Ashwyn will be able to hear her.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 3:53 pm

Ashwyn's hungry desire for her love's seed was suddenly interrupted by Lo's lusty voice. She looked over at the girl and easily recognized the desire in her eyes. She smirked, remembering her desire to be pinned.

Reluctantly, reached down and pryed her lover from between her legs. She was still tingling when she pulled Sigurd to a sitting position and kissed him passionately for a moment.

When she pulled away, she spoke. "I want you to fill me again. But later." she motioned over to Lo. "Go pin her my love." she winked at him, then lay back on the bed, her hand immediately returning to her still slick folds as she waited to see what her lover would do.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 5:35 pm

Surprised and a little confused when Ashwyn pulls away and sits Sigurd up, Lo still smiles at their passionate kiss. She hadn't meant to interrupt, and had only thought to lower herself onto Sigurd's rock hard shaft while Ashwyn enjoyed the skills of his tongue...but based on their current position, it looks like the answer is no. That's ok, they've already given her more than she'd hoped, and the couple needs their time together. Still, after the tension today her needs are driving her insane. Even as she reluctantly starts to get up, her hand travels down her body to continue what Sigurd's tongue had already started and...wait...is Ashwyn gesturing at her?

At Ashwyn's command, Lo watches Sigurd for a sign that he's ok with it too but her lust is just too great to wait...she needs something now. Launching herself at him with a fervor that can only be defined as wolfish, Lo starts where she left off under his thighs but the careful experimentation is gone. Pressing her lips against his muscular form at the places where the lines meet, sliding her tongue around his cock once before moving on, Lo quickly climbs up his body until her quivering wetness is lined up with his hardness. Now she has to slow down; it's been too long, and she's just too tight to fully experience him all at once...but spreading her legs, spreading her lower lips until she can slowly impale herself onto him, Lo moans as her wetness allows him to slide into her. Pulsing up and down until his shaft enters her to the point she can't go any more, Lo throws her head back and cries out in ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter Five: The Tunnels
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next