Legends of Whimsy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Whimsy

A home for amazement and fun for friends and family!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter Five: The Tunnels

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lopiena

Lopiena

Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 8:19 pm

Swallowing hard, Lo quietly listens to everyone's words. Somehow knowing they didn't place blame squarely on her helps, and she slowly sits back up. Sigurd talking about how it's only going to get worse from here is absolutely true; they hadn't had to fight anything more challenging than a couple of lizards since....well, since their accidental excursion under Eventide, again her fault...but at mention of not continuing, Lo sits up fully with her eyes wide open. "What? No! We've come this far, and honestly at the beginning of this whole thing I didn't even anticipate surviving Fey Forest, let alone crossing the Wastes. I'm not as strong as you are, and if you..." Pausing and looking at her hands, Lo swallows nervously and lowers her voice. "If you don't think I'm fit for the journey I understand..." Looking back up, some of the old fire returned to her voice. "...but I'm not just giving up. You'd have to force me to quit, and even then I'll still follow until you pin me to the wall." Stubbornly glaring at Sigurd as if he had already threatened to pin her down, some of her confidence returned. They had a scare, yes. It's only going to get worse, absolutely. But telling Lopiena 'no' is asking for a fight in stubbornness.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 9:11 pm

Ashwyn sunk with Sigurd to the floor. She curled against him trying her best not to shake. She closed her eyes at first, but that only brought memories of being underwater back to her so she quickly opened them.

Zane shook his head to Lo's and Sigurd's words. "I'm not leaving. If anything this only strengthens my resolve." He nodded.

Cirro nodded as well, even though his voice was smaller than Zanes. "I'm not leaving either."

Ashwyn took several breaths in and slowly let them out, trying to settle her body. When she finally managed to stop shaking she looked up. "Of course we're going on." She looked up at Sigurd, then found his hand with her own and laced her fingers with his. "If we stay together, we can make it out. We've made it this far, haven't we?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://legendsofwhimsy.forumotion.com
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 10:25 pm

Sigurd turned his head towards Lopiena at her comment "Is that a threat or invitation sprouts?" trying to build some levity after their event. He was pleased to hear everyone's reaction to keep going. He could feel himself relaxing finally he tightened his grip on Ashwyn's hand. "We'll do this together then.."

Leaning his head against the wall, Sigurd let his eyes close for a moment, his body had healed up again from all their walking but he was mentally exhausted, He almost lost everyone because of an idiotic mistake. He made a mental note not to take those kind of risks again.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 1:59 am

Sigurd's attempt at levity was just what Lopiena needed. Responding with half a smirk and an attempt at a smile, she nods at him resolutely. "Both." Turning away with the other half of the smirk trying to form, Lo closes her eyes and leans back against the wall. She's only half kidding; even underground the full moon pulls at her, and only her respect for Zane and Cirro's need for privacy keeps her from doing something foolish. Last night she'd had Ashwyn and ale to focus on; right now there are no such distractions, and the need for physical contact is very real. Very much not the time or place, though.

Looking back up when Zane, Cirro, and Ashwyn state their determination, Lo considers her companions. Everyone looks more than a little rattled; Cirro is visibly pale; Zane is...well, Zane; Ashwyn is clinging to Sigurd as though he's her life line, and in this case he very much is; even Sigurd looks troubled. Still though. Getting herself up, Lo places her hand over Ashwyn and Sigurd's joined hands, then reaches out and grabs Cirro and Zane's hands to add to the pile. Even Pip is added, though in his case Lo simply reaches out and puts her other hand in his soft fur.  "We've come this far, we'll get through the rest. Together." Releasing everyone and returning to her spot by the wall, Lo tries to suppress a blush. That little action had seemed like a good idea at the time; actually doing it was more than a little awkward. Oh well. "For right now though, we should probably get out of this hallway, no idea when those dwarves are coming back. But...maybe...in a little bit? I don't know about you, but I need a break."
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 7:15 am

Ashwyn smiled at Sigurd then turned to Lo as she tried to join all of their hands. She couldn't help but chuckle at her attempt to unify them all.

"As appealing as a rest is..." She looked around them. "I don't know how safe we are here. We saw those dwarves earlier come from this passage. Who knows where they went, or when they're coming back. And if they do wander back this way, there's no where for us to go except back to the dragon. And that doesn't sound fun to me." She shivered a bit remembering.

"Maybe we should just try and get out of this tunnel before finding a place to rest for a while."

Zane nodded. "I agree. In fairness, we do not know how long this tunnel is, but if there was someone in it recently then perhaps it's manageble."
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 8:39 am

Sigurd's ears twitched at the inflection of Lo's voice, she wasn't kidding. Right.. full moon.. Smirking to himself, he made a mental note of that. He kissed Ashwyn on the head and started to rise "You're right, I would hate for us to be caught napping in this hallway by people who may not be so friendly. He knew he could kill a few dwarves but few can quickly become many especially when you're in their mountain...

Hoisting himself up with the combined weight of Ashwyn, Sigurd kissed her sweetly on the lips before stepping to Lopiena and kissing her on the forhead. A loving reassurance that he would protect them both with his life. He nodded to Zane and Cirro in a mutual respect and started down the hallway again. "Things will get better.. I promise..." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 9:22 am

Nodding to herself as everyone confirms that it's time to get moving again, Lo slowly starts getting herself back up.  They're right, she knows they're right, and if she wasn't so physically and emotionally drained she wouldn't even have bothered asking.  The very idea of getting pushed back to the dragon's cavern is more than enough inspiration to spur movement, as well...definitely don't want that to happen!  

Halfway between repose and fully upright when Sigurd kissed her on the forehead, Lo looks up at him in surprise.  Don't offer if you don't mean it...but his body language isn't implying anything quite like that, it's more comforting than anything.  A comfort she both needs and greatly appreciates.  Smiling at him for real this time, Lo finishes pulling herself upright while watching him and Ashwyn head down the hallway.  They'd been together through so much, from dangerous and terrifying to...she'll never forget how she felt when they'd been together under the moonlight.  Even though that's now filed into the 'sweet memory unlikely to happen again' category, the closeness she'd felt is very much still there, and she will follow them to the end.  Turning to include her smile at Cirro and Zane, Lo gathers herself together and joins the group heading down the hallway, further into the unknown.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 9:29 am

Ash smiled at Sigurd's kiss and nodded. Yes, things would get better. She kept her hand laced in his as they walked down the tunnel.

The tunnel didn't continue for much longer before the lighting began to change. the mushrooms were lessening, which made the tunnel darker, but ahead they could see the glow of a fire lighting the tunnel in the distance.

As they approach, they find torches secured to the walls with large metal rings. Walking further the torches were replaced with fine looking lanters lined in gold. Coming around the final corner the tunnel opened up into a sprawling cavern. The walls were very similar to the dragons domain with smoothed and polished marble, but the ceiling was lined with large crystals and gems that reflected the from the sun everywhere making the entire cave bright as it is outside.

The floor of the cave was filled with houses and buildings. Before them was a huge city. An old and sign near the cave entrance read:
Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 Byford10

Most of the city was made up of fine stone houses with banners hanging from them and flags. There were hundreds of dwarves roaming around, most dressed in very fine clothing. A few gnomes spotted the landscape but it looked like other races were an oddity here.

The adventerers moved away from the main tunnel and ducked behind a stone wall to remain unseen while they decided their next move.

"This city is.... huge." Ashwyn breathed in awe.

Zane nodded. "Indeed. Whoever knew something this magnificant existed here?"

Ashwyn looked at herself and at Sigurd. "I'm afraid we will stand out quite a bit here,." She said, indicating their height. "Standing out might not be the best thing right now,... these people are likly loyal to Barak."

Cirro looked at his own height in his human form. "I can shrink back to my original size and hide on one of your shoulders or in a pack." He suggested.

Ashwyn nodded. "That would be wise." She turned to Lo and Zane. "You two are the only ones of the appropriate height. Lo, you're probably about the size of the dwarves, perhaps a bit taller. But far shorter than the Sig and I. If you keep your hood over your head you should be able to blend in. And Zane, you'll fit right in."

Zane nodded. "Indeed." He looked around the corner. "Perhaps Lopinea, Cirro and I should go into the city and see if we can secure ourselves an Inn room. Then you two can sneak in and we can decide what to do from there?"
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 10:29 am

Sigurd had to shield his eyes the moment they stepped past the threshold of the hallway. He initially thought they had made it outside and was somewhat disappointed to see that the light, though naturally filtered in, wasn't sunlight. The vast expanse of the city gave him a slight sense of comfort but at the same time caution. His mate was right, this could be a city of enemies for all they knew... few had become many indeed...

Nodding at the plan to split up, He pulled the hood of his desert cloak back up over his head and sighed. Sigurd checked that his weapons were secure and in place just in case the eventual riot broke out wherever they were about to go into. "On the bright side... no one knows who we are or what our mission is... so just act casual. We're adventurers looking for jobs for gold. Sweet and simple..." he said as he started into the city to find a place to lay low until the coast was clear.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 11:14 am

Nodding at the plan, Cirro shrunk himself down to fairy size and flew over to Lo. He settled himself on her shoulder under her hood so he was hidden but could still talk to her.

Zane straightened himself and nodded to Lo. "We'll send Cirro to find you once we've secured a room." He said softly to them before offering his arm to Lo and then heading into the city himself.

Watching the others walk off, Ash took a few calming breaths, pulled her own hood over her head, and followed her mate into the city. The streets were quite crowded in most areas, and most everyone was much shorter than them. They got several strange glances but so far no one stopped to talk to them. Eventually there was a small alcove that dipped away from the main street and kept them away from the main crowd. They paused there to take in the area and try to assess their next move.

Ash, who hadn't let go of Sig's hand yet, leaned into him. "I'm sorry I fell apart back there." She said softly, keeping her eyes on the busy street beyond. "I... I don't have much experience with water and.... it.... I didn't know it would affect me like that."
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 12:26 pm

So many smells hit Sigurd all at once. Food, plants, other beings, just life in general. They had been stuck in the dark tunnels of gods knows where for so long he almost feared he'd never see civilization again. He didn't even mind the odd stare that he got from people. As they tucked away from the streets Sigurd realized that his mate hadn't once said anything or removed her hand from his. When she opened up to him he smiled at her softly and pulled her tight to his chest. "It's my fault.... All of it, if I hadn't been so reckless trying to slide down the marble wall none of this would have happened..." he ran his hand through her hair quietly. "Lo took a lot of the blame herself.. but I almost got you all killed.. I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 12:28 pm

Going from dimly lit hallway to brightly lit, huge crowded city is more of a shock to Lopiena than anything else they've found on this journey. They'd spent weeks in the tunnels seeing no one but each other, and now this? This city is much bigger than her village, and far more densely packed in! Going from 5 people to...quick math, 300 times that...it would normally be overwhelming to someone who prefers the quiet nature of the forest, but right now she's already so drained it's just another something. "Maybe they have beds here...and baths..."

Listening to the conversation while keeping her eyes out over the city, Lo nods at what sounds like a reasonable sounding plan. Pulling her hood over her head, Lo makes sure there's plenty of room for Cirro to be comfortable and remain unseen while they scout out the area ahead. "Not sure if we want to say anything about being adventurers, but looking for a job makes sense. Though we should come up with a response to the 'where are you from' question ahead of time." Heading out with Cirro and Zane, Lo watches Ashwyn and Sigurd finding a place to hide out. They'll be fine, of course...but this will be interesting!
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 12:45 pm

Ashwyn grinned a bit at the memory of him sliding down the wall. "Yes well...there was that." She looked up at him with a smirk. Then she sighed pushed up to her toes to look into his eyes. "Over 80 years I've walked this world and death has never concerned me because I never had anything real to live for. But back there... under that water... I couldn't bare the thought of losing you. Promise me... if you go barreling into danger again you do it with me at your side. Because I can't live if you don't."
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 1:08 pm

Zane led the way through the city, Lo on his arm and Cirro hiding nearby. The city was massive and dipped downward, as though the buildings were cut into the very side of the mountain. There were several businesses they passed and homes. The streets were quite crowded but a gnome and short human blended right in.

They passed a masonry.... a brewery.... a pottery house.... and finally came across an Inn called The Fool and Goblet.

"Ahh, this looks promising." Zane commented.

The Inn was in what used to be a caravan quarter, surrounded by dead-end alleys and old inns long closed down. Several old covered wagons sat in the alleys. The street outside is strewn with the rubble and debris of a collapsed building.

The inn is a two-storey building of half-timbered walls, with a white tile roof. A small dragon's skull hangs over the hearth. Accomodations consist of several small rooms with wooden cots. Behind the desk at the front is a stout dwarven woman whose beard hung to her toes and was adorned with several tiny bows. She was slumped over the counter, reading a book, and seemed very engrossed in it. She barely noticed them enter until Zane cleared his throat.

"Hmm? Oh! " She gasped and jumped back into her chair. "Customers!" She chattered happily. "Haven't had customers in....." she tried counting, went through all her fingers... lost count... and then stopped. "Well... anyway... welcome to the Fool and Goblet! What can I do ya far?" She asked with a grin, and it was easy to note that she was missing several teeth."

Zane smiled, seemingly unperterbed. "Thank you my good woman! If you please, I'd like two rooms. The missus and I, you see, had a bit of a falling out. I just need to give her some time to cool off." He chuckled, then patt Lo's hand.

The dwarf woman looked at Lo, then back at Zane, to Lo, then back, then grined at Zane. "Awww you right skamp, you. I understand completely. " She winked in an overexatuated manner and quickly dug out two keys that were mostly rust. "Tha'll be 4 bits, youngens."

Zane fished into his coin purse and tossed the money over before accepting the keys.

"Get plenty o' rest now." The woman winked again as Zane led Lo up the stairs.

Once they were in their room, Zane sighed. "Sorry about that. I just... I felt it was better not to give the whole truth. I do hope you don't mind." He apologized.

Cirro flew out of Lo's hood and chuckled. "Did you really just tell that lady that Lopiena was your mistress and you were hiding from your wife?" He couldn't help but laugh.

Zane blushed. "Well... Not in so many words, you see...."
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 1:39 pm

Walking along slowly trying not to oogle at all of the buildings (having grown up in a small town with festivals that bring in strangers, she'd learned that the fastest way to recognize a visitor is the 'slack-jawed owl' expression they often had), Lo marvels at the architecture and the way the raw stone from the mountain is utilized in the construction. Being slightly taller than the majority of the populace is a very new experience for her as well, and as they walk along she unconsciously bends her knees and head just a little more to bring her height down another fraction of an inch. So weird to be looking at or down at so many people!

Looking around at what looks like the older part of town, Lo nods in approval.  Lots of places to hide, multiple exit/entrance routes...sneaking Sigurd and Ashwyn to this place will be a breeze!  The Inn itself looks very nice as well, though she gives a long look at the dragon skull.  I wonder who that was... Arvan's brother?  She hopes not.  The woman of the house being excited to have customers is also a good sign; going to unfrequented Inns usually means better service, though in her experience many more questions.  Or maybe the innkeeper her mother had befriended as a child just likes to talk a lot.  Distracted in her own musings, Lo isn't really paying attention to what Zane is saying until he mentions "a bit of a falling out" and "some time to cool off."  Turning her head slowly to give him an incredulous glare and pulling her hand back when he pats it (hey it's part of the act anyway), Lo looks around nonchalantly while Zane pulls out the money and pays the woman.  Until they get upstairs and she tries to conceal a fit of giggles.

Once in the room, Lopiena laughs at Zane's embarrassed apology.  "It's ok Zane, we're going under disguise anyway.  Any story that makes sense will work."  At Cirro's words though, Lo blushes beet red.  "OH!!!! Is that what you meant???  I thought...I thought I was the missus and you were wanting a separate room and...oh."  Still blushing, Lo looks between them and starts laughing in earnest.  Actually that makes more sense; their age differences are clear, so of course she'd be the....ahhh, 'second woman' as it were...but oh that's so funny!
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 2:11 pm

Sigurd kissed her forehead and nodded "I swear, the next stupid decision I make, you'll be right there by my side while it happens, for better or worse..." There was a sudden breeze and there was the distinct scent of freshly roasting meat over a fire. Sigurd hated the fact that he of all people couldn't blend in to the area but there were other things to consider... Peeking around the corner, he spotted his prey "Speaking of stupid decisions.." he said under his breath. They were in a secluded enough area he was nearly positive that no one would notice. Casting mage hand, Sigurd reached out to grasp a single cut of roasted dead... something. Feeling it in his invisible hand he stared intensely at the wandering crowd as the passed by, no one seemed to notice the solitary piece of meat slowly sliding off the grill, towards the floor and then in a flash flying to Sigurd's outstretched hand.

Rolling quickly back around the corner he took a ravenous bite out of the meat and handed the other half to Ashwyn. The flavor hit him like a dragon's tail. Grilled to perfection, the sear... the juice.. the fat... After what seemed like years of eating nothing but dried meat Sigurd could have sworn that he had died on impact back in the cave and this was his reward for having served his people so well. After coming back from his trance he smiled longingly at Ashwyn "Your mate provides." he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 2:47 pm

She smiled as he kissed her forehead, just happy that they were both there, alive and well. When he spoke of another stupid decision she frowned. "What are you doing..." She asked in a hushed tone, seeing him concentrating.

When the meat came floating up to them she glared.... but couldn't hold it. She simply laughed at him and accepted her half, watching his near orgasmic response to the meat. She had to admit.... it did taste wonderful.

"You're terrible." She chuckled, and happily finished her portion as well. She wasn't about to argue. The fresh food tasted amazing compared to the rations they'd been consuming. "Mmm... first chance we're able I'm ordering an entire meal." She said as she moaned in satisfaction of the taste.

Finishing her food she smiled up at him. One hunger sated, another was beginning to come back to her. "So.... was it just me or... was Lopiena asking you to bed her?" She asked with a smirk.

---

Zane cleared his throat, obviously embarrassed at the laughter from Lo and Cirro about his little lie. "Yes well.... it worked didn't it?" He turned and headed inside one of the rooms.

The rooms had three wooden cots in each. A single window, two small nightstands between the beds and rug in the center that looked like it could be from a bear of somekind. It was a very modest room.... but the beds had blankets and pillows and would be much more comfortable than the stone floor. Between both rooms was a tiny wash room that was to be shared between them. in the back was a stone bench with a hole with the sound of running water beneath. Off to the side was a basen cut into the rock with a chain hanging near it.

Cirro flew over to the bed and settled on the pillow. "It'll be nice to sleep on something soft again." He smiled.

Zane was exploring the room and he wandered to the chain in the wash room. "Hmm.. what's thios?" He asked and pulled it. A slot in the wall opened up and a rush of water poured out onto him. He gasped, shouted in surprize, and let go of the chain as he fell backwards. The chain released and the latch closed, stopping the water floor. Zane sat sputtering on the ground, his robes soaked through.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 3:14 pm

Still grinning to herself, Lo is already thinking about how to react around the innkeeper to keep their ruse up. Since she'd reacted negatively to Zane's initial description at the front desk, she'll have to go with the "keeping it a secret" act, pretending to be aloof around the innkeeper while giggling in the shadows (within earshot of the innkeeper, of course). This could be fun!

Exploring the room is very interesting, especially the washroom with the audible water underneath. Lo is just starting to try and figure out where the water is coming from and where it's going when Zane pulls on the chain and gets doused. Zane's expression and reaction only make her redouble her laughter! Still grinning and wiping laugh tears from her face, Lo offers him a hand up and one of the fluffy towels conveniently located just out of reach of the flowing water. "Here, Zane...I get the impression that was supposed to happen, but it sure was a surprise!" Exploring more, Lo follows the chain up to where the water door drops down. "What do you think it's supposed to be? I didn't see a bath, but this sure is effective at soaking you!" Grinning, Lo considers. "You don't think it's supposed to be a standing bath or something?"
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 3:32 pm

Cirro flew over during the drowning of Zane and landed near the latch. "Huh... I've heard travelers talk about stuff like this. I think you might be right, Lopiena. It's like... washing the dirt off of you without ever sitting down. That's handy." He smiled. He flew over to the other side. "And this water... " he flew down the hole. "Huh... there's rushing water down here. It seems to disappear underground." He flew up. "I think this is a chamber pot but.... one that you don't have to empty. Very clever!"

Zane, finally recovering from being drowned, sat up. "Fascinating.... the innovations here are remarkable! I'd love to know more about this city." He said, inspecting further the different contraptions.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 4:23 pm

Still reveling in the small joy that they had just shared together, Sigurd rest himself on a crate beside them "Well once the others find somewhere for us to stay, hopefully it'll have a kitchen we can get food from. I don't think I could ever go back to eating dried food ever again after that...." he said as he debated stealing another one..

At Ashwyn's comment on their Druids....request, Sigurd cleared his throat. "I mean.. I did sound like that... and she did miss the full moon... Really with how close we all are, I imagine she could just ask.. or maybe she doesn't want to ask. you know the whole, Pinning her down thing. What do you think, love?"
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 4:29 pm

Ashwyn settled into Sigurd's lap once he sat down. She shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe she's too afraid to ask. She's young. Inexperienced. And gods know she's not exactly forthcoming when it comes to things she wants."

She turned in his lap until her legs were on either side of his. "I'd imagine you'll have to encourage her." She winked playfully, leaning against him so her breasts squished against his chestplate. "On the other hand... I might just be selfish and keep you all to myself." She nuzzled her nose against his nose while suggestively pushing her pelvis forward against his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:17 pm

Sigurd wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled "oh come now, you can share for now can't you?" he winked back at her. "you can't trust Cirro or Zane to take care of her urges can you?" he laughed. Pushing her off of his chest slightly, He slipped his hands under her leather armor. Skin to skin they explored her stomach until they were stopped by the bunched up collection of her tattered clothes and her still fastened armor, but just enough that he could caress the underside of her breasts. "You, my love. Are priority though..." he said with a soft growl.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:22 pm

She chuckled at his words, leaning into his touch. At the mention of Cirro and Zane she smirked. "True. You're much better at that, for sure." She leaned in and licked his lips.

When he said she was his priority she smiled. "And you're mine." She ran her hands down his chestplate then his waist. She pulled playfully at his pants before reaching inside and grasping his manhood. "You said you didn't want to wait a month." She teased, her voice sounding more like a low growl than it ever has before.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:49 pm

Exploring the room with Cirro and Zane, Lo follows the path of the water, but can't fly the pipes like Cirro can. "Hmmmm, I wonder where the water ends up, especially if it's a bath and chamber pot. It's convenient to not have to empty, but I'd hate to be downstream." Grinning, Lo returns to the flowing water part. "I'd like to try it, but I'd want to find a laundry first...oh to have clean clothes! Or better still, new ones....these robes are about worn out. .." Suddenly grinning wider, Lo turns back to Zane. "So if I'm supposed to be your 'missus' or whatever, maybe I'm worth some new clothes?" Winking at him and laughing, Lo waits for the inevitable blush. She's not serious in the least, but it sure is funny to see his reaction!  "...ahem. But anyway, in all seriousness maybe we should go fetch Sigurd and Ashwyn, and maybe go find something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 6:45 pm

Zane did blush, until his whole face was red. "Oh for goodness sake." He huffed and walked out of the wash room and back to the bedroom.

Cirro chuckled at Lo's teasing before turning back towards her. He hovered at her eye level so she'd be able to see him easiest. "Maybe there's a shop around that we can get everyone some new clothes. I'm sure Ashwyn needs some especially."

When Lo mentioned going out to find them, he nodded. "Yes, you're probably right. It's better for them to be in here rather than getting noticed out there." He nodded. He flew over to the window and then paused. "I'll be back with them as soon as possible." He saluted with a smirk and flew out.

Meanwhile, Zane had mostly recovered from his embarrassment and was going through his bag of holding. "There's quite an excess in here. Perhaps we can take the opportunity while here to sell off some of the things we don't need in here." He looked up at her. "I believe this Inn has a bar attached to it. Perhaps we can get some fresh food while we're here as well. I for one am quite exhausted of dried meats." He shuttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five: The Tunnels   Chapter Five: The Tunnels - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter Five: The Tunnels
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next