Legends of Whimsy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Whimsy

A home for amazement and fun for friends and family!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 2:55 pm

Ashwyn smiled at her. "I'm glad you trust me. I hope that I can continue to earn that trust." She rubbed the back of Lo's hand when she felt it on hers.

"But hey, don't knock dreams. Sometimes they help to get frustrations out." She teased with a smirk.

When Lo got a bit emotional about what lies ahead, Ash frowned a bit. "I understand if you're afraid. I am too. We have no idea what we're walking into. And so many have already died because of the creatures we seek to find." She sighed. "But that's all the more reason to enjoy what time we have now. There's no reason to hold back what we're thinking or feeling because... well because we may not be able to express them for long. Like you said, none of us are immortal. For all we know, tonight is our last night here." She shrugged.

"I for one am not going to let the future stop me from living my life. Not any more. I spent too much time feeling sorry for myself about what's happened to me. I won't let that stop me anymore. And you shouldn't either." She leaned in a bit so that Lo might be able to see her a bit better.

"You know.... if you were.... curious. About... well... anything really... you can ask me. I don't really have any secrets from you anymore. And I'll try and help with anything I can. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
https://legendsofwhimsy.forumotion.com
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 3:19 pm

Laughing a little at dreams getting frustrations out, Lopiena leans back against the tree. "Yeah, dreams do that...but then you wake up and it's worse than before. Maybe you're right, maybe I've spent too much of my life worrying about everything and it's just not worth it anymore. I guess...whatever happens is meant to be, and whatever the future holds can't dictate what we can do now. I hope this isn't our last night, but if it turns out to be that way...at least we had the moments up to then."

A little surprised at Ashwyn's offer, Lo considers briefly. Oh, she’s very curious indeed...but has no idea even what to ask, much less how to ask it. "I'll...keep that in mind. I..." Flicking her eyes to Sigurd's sleeping form and back, she lowers her voice. "What's it like? I mean really? You mentioned that it feels like your skin is on fire, and...well I don't know what I'm even asking. Sorry, I'm not making any sense..." Embarrassed, she turns away again and pulls at her hair. "Not like I'll get a chance to find out any time soon, especially not the way you feel. That's such a rare gift, and...well...never mind."
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 3:35 pm

At Lo's question Ashwyn sat back a bit to consider how to answer.

"It's.... Difficult to describe." She said at last. "when I say my skin burns... I don't know another way to describe it. It's like when he runs his hand down my arm, it leaves a scalding mark that sizzles in its wake. But it's not pain. It's like... It's like an ache. An ache that only his touch can cure. Like I want him to be touching every part of me at the same time."

She ran her fingers down her own arm, remembering his touch. Then she chuckled. "I'll be honest... He's.... Impressive. Much larger than Lucas was. I'm still a bit sore." She smirked. "I suppose it's supposed to hurt. Taking something so large for the first time. But... I was so overwhelmed with what was happening that... I didn't realize until after."

When Lo started to back track a bit, Ash reached out and touched her cheek. "Hey now. Don't talk like that. I didn't think it existed either and look how wrong I was?" she smirked.

"Sigurd cares for you. That much I know. He's even developing a soft spot for Zane, if you ca believe it." sje chuckled. "But.... If you wanted.... If you were ever too curious.... I'm sure Sigurd would... Help you. If you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 3:56 pm

Listening to Ashwyn's description with wide eyes and a slightly slacked jaw, Lo suddenly realizes she's actually salivating and swallows hard. "Uhm. Wow. I didn't think..." Swallowing again, she shivers a little and not from the cold. "I didn't know it was like that. Uhm. But no, Sigurd is yours. I wouldn’t feel right...not right at all." Sitting up a little straighter, she smiles vaguely. "Besides, who knows what the future holds. Maybe I'll meet my forever mate...after this journey, I doubt anyone would be hanging around the Wasteland waiting for me." though she laughs lightly, part of her wants nothing other than that...something, someone to feel so real. Sigurd is just...so close, it's too easy to watch him and difficult to not think such things. Still though. In her mind he's off limits, and years of self-denial don't let up that easily. "Thanks, though. I...that means a lot. That you'd trust me that much."
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 4:29 pm

Ashwyn chuckled at Lopiena's embarrassment. "I didn't know either. So I understand." She smiled. "And you'll forgive me but... I'm a little too selfish to give Sigurd up permanently. That isn't really what I meant."

She leaned in a bit. "But if you wanted to know what it's like... if you were ever too curious... I'm just saying that maybe it's better to experience some things with friends rather than strangers." She shrugged.

"Just let me know, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 4:43 pm

Almost breathing a sigh of relief, Lo smiles. "That...actually makes a lot more sense. And no, you're not being selfish. I wouldn't...really consider...but it's good to be among friends, and...well, I'll keep that in mind." Looking over at Ashwyn, she looks about to say something else but is interrupted by a huge yawn. "Oh...sorry...uhm. I guess..." yawning again, she pulls her blanket closer to herself but still seems unwilling to just go to sleep. "Thanks for talking with me. I feel a lot better. Did...was there anything else you wanted to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 5:00 pm

Ashwyn chuckled at Lopiena's yawn.

"Nothing that can't wait until the morning." She smiled. "You should sleep. It's already very late anyway." She leaned back against the tree.

Even with her dark vision the range of her sight was still limited. So she closed her eyes, giving them a break from straining in the dark, and let her ears focus on any sounds that the forest might hold. She could hear the others breathing deeply in sleep. She reached out further. She could hear tiny creatures skittering along the ground. Other creatures flapping about and still more rustling the trees above. But so far nothing seemed ominous or dangerous.

Her mind went back to the conversation with Lo and specifically her relationship with Sigurd. She hadn't really thought about it until she was explaining it to Lo. She couldn't believe she hadn't expressed these feelings properly to Sigurd before now. Perhaps she didn't need to... maybe her actions spoke for themselves but she felt the need to tell him her feelings just the same. She ticked off the time in her head . She'd wake him in 4 hours. That would allow her to get the sleep she needed and he could wake Zane for the last part of the night. They'd all get proper rest.

After 4 hours had passed, Ashwyn moved quietly over to where Sigurd lay. She sat next to him and leaned over to whisper in his ear, not wanting to wake the others. "Sigurd? It's your watch...."
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 5:22 pm

Nodding and yawning again, Lo curls under her blanket and starts to relax. After their conversation, she can't help but do a quick self-assessment first...running one hand down her body as if just getting comfortable, she checks just a few things. Breasts...too small, a scant handful; waist and hips, not bad, there’s a bit of curve there; strong leg muscles, that's about it. Not fantastic, but not terrible. Closing her eyes, Lo rolls over and is off dreaming long before Ashwyn wakes Sigurd.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Sigurd followed the group in mostly silence for their trip. His mind was a jumble of things. His thoughts drifted between home, his mother, his dream, the fact he lost partial control of himself, the Noble Fox, and Ashwyn. Time seemed to pass in an instant because it was already dusk when the suggestion to bed down was issued. Without so much as a grunt Sigurd found a nice patch of ground and slipped into a dreamless sleep.

It wasn't until Ashwyn whispered in his ear that he woke up and rose slowly, easing his armor plates around as not to make a lot of noise for the others. Giving his head a shake to jar himself from his sleep induced stupor he scanned the area the darkness was almost too much for even his eyes to adjust to. He looked to his mate and smiled "anything interesting happen while I was out?" He asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 8:32 pm

Ashwyn moved back slightly so Sigurd could sit up. But she didn't stay back for long. She leaned in and placed her hand on his cheek. She moved her face closer until they were breathing the same air and spoke with a very soft voice so as not to wake the others.

"I love you." She said before kissing his lips softly and sweetly. She pulled back after only a moment and met his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 8:40 pm

Surprised by Ashwyn's movement towards him, Sigurd stiffens. When her lips touched his he relaxed again and let the chills wash over his body. When they finally broke he smiled as her words echoed in his ears "I love you too" he said pressing his forehead against hers "Get some sleep, we have a long day in the morning" he said kissing her cheek.

Rising to his feet Sigurd took a brief walk around their camp to get an idea of the perimeter. He closed his eyes to let the sounds of the forest wash over him trying to aclimate himself again to their surroundings. Satisfied he made his way over to a large tree and settled himself against it in a position that gave him a full view of his companions. His sword was by his bedroll but now that his ritual was complete that wouldn't be an issue to obtain should the need arise. His watch began.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 8:53 pm

Ashwyn smiled as Sigurd returned her sentiment but then he stood. She watched him walk before settling against a tree. She stood and walked over to him.

"You don't understand." she approached him and pushed herself again him. "I love you." she said again. "Please understand when I say that.... I've never said that to anyone except my parents."

She pressed her forhead against his. "I love you. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you. I'm sorry I didn't say it before. Maybe you don't even need to hear it... But I needed to say it."
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:33 am

Sigurd smiled and placed his palm on her cheek. "Lucas didn't appreciate you... and I'll never let you go again. I don't need you to tell me you love me Ashwyn, I can feel it, sense it, smell it. You exude love" he kissed her sweetly "But I'm glad you've come to realize it" he said softly with a wink. Wrapping his arms around her he let out a soft sigh making sure not to crush her against his armor. "If you're comfortable feel free to sleep here" he smirked
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:49 am

Ashwyn smiled at Sigurd's words. She was glad that he knew how she felt. She shivered feeling his arms around her.

"I've come to realize a lot of things." She said softly. "We've already seen so much. And we have no idea what we're headed into. It's only going to get worse from here." she leaned in to press her forehead against his. "I don't want to waste any opportunity I have to be with you." She kissed his lips again and then turned in his arms until her back was pressed against his chest plate. She turned her head to look at him. "Every moment could be our last. And if it is... I want it to be with you." she pressed herself against him, wrapping her arms around his and pushing her hips against his suggestivly.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 10:15 am

"Eh?" he felt the friction between them as she started to grind against him "A-ash... the others are right there.." he said in a rough whisper. his body seemed to react differently than his brain because his hands were slowly making their way up her stomach to her breasts, gently squeezing them through her tunic.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 10:19 am

Ash felt a soft moan escape her lips feeling his hands on her breasts. "I'll be quiet" she said, her voice little more than a whimper.

She reached between them and tugged at his pants until she released his lengthening sex. She wrapped her hand around it and bit her lip to keep from moaning.

She met his eyes, squeezing him with her hand and grinding her hips back against him
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 10:32 am

Sigurd chewed on his tongue to stifle his surprise at the swiftness of Ashwyn's hands releasing him from the confines of his tightening pants. he brought his face close to hers and whispered in her ear "you had better be..."

Snaking his hand down her stomach, Sigurd slipped it under the lip of her pants and beneath her small clothes. His fingers danced carefully until they found their target. Slowly pressing against her wet flesh he ran his fingers along her slit until they stopped at a firm little bump, rolling it playfully between his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 10:37 am

Ashwyn started to moan but bit her lip hard cutting off the sound. She pulled at Sigurd, moving her hand up and down as he heightened her pleasure with his fingers. She thrust involuntarylly into his hand.

With her free hand she reached down and pulled her pants lower before lining up his member with the wetness between her legs. She couldn't wait any longer. She began pushing back against him
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 11:19 am

Sigurd lurched forward and bit her shoulder as he felt her warmth envelope and clamp around him. A deep throated growl escaped his lips as she settled in his lap. His fingers still worked her nub methodically as his other hand slipped under her tunic, feeling the warm firm flesh of her breast as his hand wraps around it, massaging her nipple with his palm.

Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 11:35 am

Ashwyn couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips hearing his growl. As he pushed further into her her body was a wash of pleasure. She gripped his arms tightly as they held her, desperately wanting to feel him close to her. Even the feeling of his teeth on her shoulder fed the fire inside her as she pushed back against him.

She was already so worked up that his work on her sensitive body easily pushed her over the edge. She squealed and had to cover her mouth with her own hand as her body twitched around him. When she finally regained her composure she was breathing heavily, trying desperately to make no sound. She pushed hard against him again, not yet ready to have this amazing feeling of pleasure end.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 11:59 am

Feeling her body shake cause a wave of pleasure surge through Sigurd's body inadvertently causing him to squeeze his hands harder than he wanted to on her clit and breast. When she squealed, he panicked and pulled his hand from her shirt and placed it firmly over her mouth. "unbelievable..." he said with a playful smirk.

With the extra pressure she was putting on his lap Sigurd bit his own arm to stifle the groan that almost escaped him. Not having the privacy of the hot springs was a terrible annoyance, he wanted nothing more right now than to throw his mate down on the ground and ravish her proper, huffing and growling as he worked out their frustrations. Sadly here they were, against a tree, companions only feet away. Luckily neither of them had the senses Sigurd did, the smell of their passion would be completely overwhelming. For him though it only pushed him further.

unable to wrap his arms around her for control, Sigurd shifted his hips slowly to get whatever movement he could. Allowing himself to explore her insides, listening to the sounds of their union. His breath was heavier so he tried to slow it down to keep quieter.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 12:11 pm

Ashwyn smiled at his words, too out of breath to form a coherent statement. Though she had no idea what he was thinking, her own thoughts mirrored his. She wanted nothing more than to feel him roughly move inside her and hold her tightly while she moaned and begged him not to stop. But they couldn't give in to such passion out here in the wilderness with their party only a few feet away.

Her body still twitching, she fell forward against another tightly packed tree. She used it for leverage as she pushed herself backwards against Sigurd. When he had pulled his hands quickly out of her clothing he'd left them all askew. Her pants had slipped to her knees and her top was pulled up to just beneath her breasts, the studs in her armor digging painfully against her skin. But she didn't stop to adjust them, to absorbed in the pleasure she was feeling.

Her palms against the rough bark of the tree, she rested her forehead against one of her hands and bit down hard on the other trying to keep her moaning from carrying too far, though she knew that Sigurd would hear the lust in her voice as she pushed back against him.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 12:33 pm

Sigurd took a step forward and wrapped his arms around her again, holding her close as he arched his hips up into hers burying himself to the hilt slowly. Any other place and he'd have torn her clothes off to get them out of the way. As he rocked his hips he had an idea. Pulling himself from his love he rolled his hand down her thigh and lifted her leg out of her pants and lifted her leg up letting it cradle in his arm before replacing himself deeper inside. A low moan rumbled from him as the cool kiss of the night air on his member disappeared once again into the heat of her core. He began to quicken his pace only slightly, wanting to prevent the inevitable sounds of bodies slapping together.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 12:50 pm

Ashwyn groaned at the loss of her love from inside her. She turned to see what he was doing only to feel his hand on her leg. She moved with him, feeling her pants drop to the ground and her leg lift. She held onto the tree for balance until he pulled her close to him and held her close. She groaned low in her throat feeling him push back inside her.

She reached behind him and touched the back of his neck, her fingers tugging at his hair as she leaned her head against his shoulder. She wanted to cry out his name and had to bite her tongue to keep from doing so. Instead, she pulled his lips down to hers and kissed him passionately as she pushed against him, feeling her body twitch once again in excruciating pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 1:37 pm

Deepening the kiss, Sigurd kept his motions slow and deliberate as he moved inside her. Ashwyn's leg being lifted was better but he had a thought and he was going to make it work. Looking over his lover he noticed her dagger bouncing against her belt and smiled, that would do. Not stopping his movements, he pulled her dagger from it's sheath and spun it in his hand before slamming it into the trunk of the tree above her head. "Hold on.." he whispered. Not wanting to leave her warmth again, Sigurd pulled her leg up and over himself, spinning her on his shaft, thank the gods for her flexibility... Pressing his mate against the tree he guided her hands to the hilt of her dagger, offering her a hand hold as he buried himself in her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next