Legends of Whimsy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Whimsy

A home for amazement and fun for friends and family!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 2:09 pm

Sigurd looked to Lopiena and Cirro and then back to their hosts "as it stands, that seems to be the best option, as we have members of our party that lack the ability to see in the dark. So rather than put them at risk of things that lurk in the forest... We accept your offer with thanks." He turned to look to Ashwyn whom he knew wouldn't be the most pleased about it but he gave her a knowing look that said they'd figure it out. "Besides, it seems our druid is enamored with your plant life, so we'll give her time to explore."
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:08 pm

Serissa and Vilarr smiled widly as SIgurd agreed to stay. At the mention of Lopiena's fasination with the plants Vilarr laughed heartily. "Of course! We'll be glad to have you all." He turned to Lopiena. "Wait till you meet Myri. She loves talking to others about the plantlife."

Ashwyn was not exactly thrilled at the prospect of staying the night here but she wouldn't argue with Sigurd. At the mention of another person, she looked over at the dryads. "How many more of you are there, exactly?"

Vilarr turned to her. "Just the four of us. Myself, Serissa, Myri and Alba. Myri and Alba are at home preparing a meal. Serissa and I are on guard duty for the pool tonight."

"I can show you to our home. It's where you can stay tonight." Serissa said with a smile, though she still glanced nervously at Ashwyn before turning back to the others. She leaned over and gave Vilarr a kiss on the cheek before stepping away from him. "Please, follow me." She said and turned towards the forest.

The surrounding trees, which had looked impenitrable a moment ago, seemed to part for her as she passed. A small trail opened up as they turned the corner and led to a section of trees that seemed to form walls. Similar to the tree homes of the elves, but far more natural and rough. They seemed to enter into a living area where there were places to sit. In the far corner was a line of soft moss and clover that formed beds. Near the beds area were two other dryads, a male and female, who were cutting peices of various fruits and plantlife.

They looked up as the others entered and smiled when they saw Serissa. "Seri! I see you have guests." The new female said turning around to face them.

Serissa nodded. "Yes we do. Cirro has returned and brought us his new friends." She said, and introduced them in turn. "This is Myri," she pointed to the female, "and Alba." SHe indicated the male. "Our friends are going to be staying the night on their way through to the Wasteland. We should make them comfortable."

Myri put the food down and jumped forward. "Oh!! Absolutely! I love guests!!"

Ashwyn tensed again, making sure she didn't loose grip of her weapon.

Serissa faltered slightly. "Uh...j-just a bed, Myri. A place to rest until the sun comes up."

Myri seemed rather crestfallen. "Oh... well... okay."

Alba stepped forward. "WIth Serissa and Vilarr on duty tonight we have more than enough room. Please, make yourselves comfortable. The beds are over there. We were just making some food if you're hungry. There's plenty really."

Cirro smiled. "Thank you Myri, Alba. We'll try not to get in your way."
Back to top Go down
https://legendsofwhimsy.forumotion.com
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Looking up from the plant at Sigurd's words, Lopiena blushes deeply...but doesn't deny her eagerness to learn more, and her gratitude and excitement about staying in this wonderful place overwhelms any worry from before. Still...be cautious. Staying in the back of the group as they walk through the forest, Lo can barely contain her giddiness looking at the way the trees move but manages to keep her emotions subdued. Mostly.

Entering the resting area, Lo can't help but reach out and touch the trees...so full of life, and they almost seem to be aware that they are there to provide rest. A feeling of peace washes over the young druid, something she wishes she could share with the others.

Myri's eagerness is a bit of a surprise, but she seems genuine. Stepping forward shyly, Lopiena smiles at the younger female. "Myri, right? Would you be willing to show us around? I mean..." glancing at Ashwyn and Sigurd, she hesitates. "If that's ok. Or if you'd rather stay here...maybe Zane and I can look around?" Caution first; stick together; don't wander off. Though it's getting harder for Lopiena to mistrust such nice people.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:07 pm

Sigurd elbowed Ashwyn softly and spoke as he slowly inhaled making barely a whisper "Relax, read their expressions, They're excited to have guests and you're scaring them." he gave her a sideways glance and stepped forward putting his disarming charm to work "We don't want to intrude so please, don't fuss over us, we'll only be staying until dawn and then we'll be on our way."

He understood Ashwyn's apprehension towards the dryads he really did. Having spent most of their walk thinking on how they reacted to the fairies queen made him shake his head, his father would be disappointed in his behavior. Even with what had happened there was no reason to be rude to someone who had nothing to do with the event in the first place. Especially when that person condemned their own daughter as a result. He turned to Ash and smiled at her "Relax..." he cooed.

Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 8:05 pm

Myri perked back up as Lopiena addressed her. "Oh I'd love to show you around!" she jumped over and smiled, taking hold of Lopiena's hands in both of hers. "Oooo, your a druid? I can tell.... So close to nature." she smiled. "What would you like to see first?"

As Sigurd spoke to Ash about her scaring them, she grunted, keeping her eyes on them. "Let them be scared." she responded in an equally quiet voice as she continued to stare at them.

Serissa chuckled. "I must return to watch with Vilarr. Please make yourselves at home." she said to them and the left.

Cirro turned to Lopiena and Myri. "Myri, maybe Lopiena would like to see where the spring is that feeds into the pool." he turned to Lo. "It's where the most unusual plantlife is."

Myri's eyes brightened. "Oooo yes! Oh it's beautiful there. Do you want to see?"

When Sigurd finally turned to face her completely, she finally turned her eyes from the dryads long enough to take in his smile. "You relax." she said in response. Her eyes went back to the dryads but, in an attempt to not "scare them" as much she leaned against a tree and didn't stare them down. More, she was taking note of their movements in a more subtle way.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 9:16 pm

Smiling shyly at Myri's enthusiasm, Lo blushes when the dryad takes her hands.  "Uhm yes. But I'm still young yet, and have much to learn. I would love to see anything you would be willing to show me." At the mention of the spring, her eyes widen. "Really? The spring itself? That would be wonderful! I would love to see it!  If...that would be ok?"

Watching Sigurd and Ashwyn talking quietly with each other, Lo hesitates again. They'll be fine, no concern there...but maybe she shouldn't allow herself too much free rein...looking at Zane, she smiles again. "It sounds very informative, as well. Zane, would you be interested in coming?"
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 7:48 am

Zane, who had been enthralled with his surroundings, perked up when Lo spoke to him. "Hm? Oh yes! I would be quite interested!"

Myri giggled excitedly. "Oh good!" She turned to Alba who chuckled. "I'll be fine here. You go." he said. She squealed again and turned back to Lo and Zane. "Come on!" She reached and grabbed Cirro too a she danced out of the area.

Zane watched her and then glanced at Lopiena. "Well, she's quite happy." He smiled and offered his arm to Lopiena before following the excited dyrad.

---

As they left, Alba, smirked and then turned to the remaining pair. "You must be tired. If you'd rather just sleep I would understand. I think you'll find the moss is quite soft and keeps the ground warm as well. If you'd like something to eat just let me know." He said with a smile.

Pip yipped happily and hopped over to the moss, circled a few times, and then nuzzled down into it.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 2:15 pm

Giving one more hesitant glance to Sigurd and Ashwyn, Lo quickly finds a spot out of the way to drop her pack. She hesitates over her staff but decides to bring it for a variety of reasons, at least one of which is safety. Grinning at Zane and taking his arm, she almost lifts him off his feet hurrying after Myri and Cirro. As they hurry along, Lo can't contain herself any longer and whispers to Zane. "This is so exciting! Seeing the source of an enchanted pool, and all these rare plants, and Dryads!!! I mean, safety concerns aside and all...but they seem so nice, and protectors of the forest and the spring and..." Looking back at the rest area where Sigurd and Ashwyn are staying, Lo bites her lip in worry. "I just don't know what to believe anymore, but they seem so nice."
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 1:05 am

Sigurd rolled his eyes at Ashwyn and sat down beside pip on the moss "you know, there are more discreet ways in being cautious. Being outwardly intimidating isn't one of them" as soon as the words left his mouth he knew he wasn't one to talk. A large well built man with a big sword that can turn into a snarling beast in the literal sense in the blink of an eye. "Why don't you sit here and relax with pip and I for a bit. Maybe let go of the days stress."

He patted the spot of moss between his legs indicating for her to sit in front of him. "Come here and I'll give your shoulders a good working over. You've been nothing but tension since we left the fairies."
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 7:12 am

Ashwyn watched Alba like a hawk as he turned from them and went back to the far side of the area and continued cutting up fruits. She heard Sigurd's words, but never took her eyes off of him. Mirroring his own thoughts, she scoffed. "You're one to talk." She mumbled, though she was sure he heard her.

When he asked her to sit down, she glanced down at him for a moment to see where he indicated. And she almost sat down instantly. She longed to enveloped in her mate's embrace.... but she resisted. Her eyes flicked back to Alba. "I'm not about to let my guard down here. Not again." She mumbled the last two words and a dark shadow seemed to pass in front of her eyes for a moment.

Pip looked back and forth between Sigurd and Ashwyn for a moment. Then he slide his way over to Ashwyn, prepped his legs into a crouch, and launched himself upwards towards the back of her knees. She gasped at the impact as her knees buckled and she fell mostly to the ground. She was able to catch herself fairly gracefully but she ended up on her knees on the soft moss. She sent a glare to Pip who simply yipped happily.

Finally she sighed. "Alright, alright. I know when I'm outnumbered..." She grumbled and finally moved to sit in front of Sigurd.

---

Zane chuckled at Lopiena's excitement and nodded. "Oh I know what you mean! This is such a rare oppritunity. You know, I've seen so many things, but never come across a dryad. So illusive, you know. And here we've met four! Quite remarkable."

Cirro was walking ahead with Myri but he smiled at their excitement. He knew the early morning had been rough for them all, so he was glad he could provide them with something good now, even if it was only indirectly.

When they arrived at a spot that seemed to be nothing but leaves, trees and brush, Myri stopped and bounced as she turned to face them. "Here we are!" She giggled.

Zane frowned and looked around. They could hear the slow tinkling of water but.... couldn't see it. "Here we are...?" He asked.

Myri giggled and crouched down. "Yes, look." She reached over and pulled aside a large grouping of leaves. It opened like a curtain and inside was a small grotto that was alive with color. In the center was a small rocky waterfall that came from a hill and flowed steadily down a small creek leading to the pond. All around the waterfall were rare and beautiful plants and flowers. The colors were so bright and vibrant that they would be a stark contrast to the rest of the dark forest. They seemed to be housed in a small cave and the thick leavy curtain hid their brightness from the normal passersby.

"Be careful when you enter." Myri cautioned. "Very rare plants here. And not much walking room." She winked playfully before going inside.

Zane wandered in after her, his eyes wide with wonder. Cirro watched them pass and as Lopeina entered he closed the curtain behind them.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 8:45 am

Caught up with Myri's excitement, Lo nearly forgets all of the potential dangers. As they follow the sounds of the trickling spring walking towards the source, the growth of the plants and trees along the path becomes more vibrant until it almost seems like the trees themselves are radiating happiness. Approaching the grotto, Lo can't see the spring either but the sense of the plants almost makes her quiver with anticipation.

When the secret grotto is revealed,  Lo draws in a breath of wonder. "Ohhh...it's beautiful!"  Before stepping inside, she kneels down to look at the plants at her feet. "I don't even know what most of these are." Careful not to touch anything...you never know with strange plants...Lo steps slowly and cautiously, wobbling a little trying to balance between the plants and the water, marveling at the form and color of the beautiful plants. Right up until the curtain of leaves is closed. Being closed in with two relative strangers, one of whom is between her and the exit makes all of the fears from earlier suddenly surge up, and she looks up at Cirro. "Cirro...? What's going on?"

<thanks for the clarification, but bright or not the feeling is the same...>

Last edited by Lopiena on Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 9:46 am

Sigurd smiled and gave Pip a wink in thanks. "There, was that so hard?" he pulled her down to a sitting position between his legs, her back to him. Cracking his fingers he put them on her shoulders and started to gently kneaded them "how do you expect to draw your bow properly when your muscles are so tight?" he sighed and dug his thumbs into her shoulder blades. "You can be mad, you can have your guard up but if you hold it in your body that could mean life or death in a fight" his mind was in mentor mode as he worked her muscles into a more manageable firmness.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 10:18 am

Pip yipped happily to Sigurd and snuggled up on the moss so his back was pressed against Sigurd's leg and began to doze.

Ashwyn grumbled as she was pulled into a forced compliance. When Sigurd began to work her muscles she tensed at first, but his force against her back eventually began to weaken her resolve. As he found and worked a particularly large knot she let a groan escape her as her eyes fluttered closed against her better judgement.

Hearing his words took her back to teaching moments with her father. She could remember being young and alone in the forest with him as he taught her about bows and tracking and hunting. He would have liked Sigurd. They would have gotten along wonderfully. Briefly she felt sad that they'd never meet, but she shook it off. With a heavy sigh she finally began to relax.

"You're right. I know." She relented, her body finally relaxing some. "I'm sorry." She said in a softer voice.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 10:57 am

Cirro had just turned back to face the group when Lo's concerned voice reached him. "Hmm? What do you mean?" He asked, confused.

Zane pat Lopiena's shoulder comfortingly and turned to Cirro. "I believe she's concerned about the close quarters...?" He said with a smile.

Cirro's eyes widened and he realized his mistake. "Oh! Oh no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you."

Myri realized what was happening too and she gasped. "Oh! Oh no, we're not trying to trap you in here!" She said worriedly. "No no no. That curtain of leaves is what hides the brightness of the spring from prying eyes. Of all the travelers that have come seeking the pond none have found the spring. We need to keep it that way." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 11:32 am

Smiling at her finally giving in he clamped his hands down on her shoulders and playfully rocked her from side to side "I know I'm right, now lets get you back into fighting shape" he said with a smile as he resumed his work. As he dug into her lower back a memory stirred...

One of the perks of being in the fighter school at ThunderKnoll was the massages after intense training sessions. In the beginning each new fighter was assigned their own masseuse and would be with them for a year. Of course some of them grew affectionate towards their partner but they were encouraged to stay professional. Sigurd's mother refused to allow any of the female masseuses to touch her son so she volunteered to be his. This caused no end of embarrassment for him as she would don the uniform and attempt to 'blend in'

Once their first year was over the fighters were taught how to properly massage one another, this skill would be vital in the event of long scouting missions or team isolation. Fighters that refused were disciplined, told that if you were unwilling to help your brothers and sisters, then you had no place in the fighter family. Most fell in line.

Sigurd stared at Ashwyn's back as his mind drifted back to his training days and he smiled fondly at them, laughing to himself picturing his mother wearing the masseuses robes and acting like she wasn't the Alpha's wife. Though no one bought it, they humored her. Sigurd's father always laughed at her when she came home and playfully chastising her for coddling their son, to which she'd respond not knowing what he was talking about.

He missed them terribly and hoped that everything was alright back home.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 11:46 am

Though she was reluctant to admit it, she was putty in his hands. Ashwyn groaned as Sigurd's skilled hands worked out all of her tensions until she was a pile of goo in his arms.

She groaned low in her throat as he reached her lower back. "You're really good at this..." she said, her eyes fully closed now as his fingers worked into her muscles.

Pip was sleeping peacefully next to them but his tail would twitch now and then, flicking up and brushing against Sigurd's leg.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 12:34 pm

Smiling at her words, Sigurd increased his pressure "comes with the territory." he finds himself saying that a lot when anyone compliments his abilities. Was being well rounded really that odd for people?

As his hands worked their magic, he smiled to himself and leaned forward brushing her hair away from her neck and kissed it softly "There are a lot of things I'm good at" he said with a subtle growl to his voice. "Take your top off, it's hard to get in deep with all this leather blocking my hands" he said bluntly. It was true, it was hard to work though a hide layer.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 1:27 pm

Ashwyn smirked at his response and groaned again as he dug into her back deeper. She felt a shiver run the length of her spine as his lips touched her neck. She smiled at his words and chuckled. "Oh believe me, I intend on discovering every last one of them for myself." She responded with a smirk.

When he told her to remove her top her eyes opened wide and immediately shot to Alba across the room. She turned to look at Sig over her shoulder. She knew he was likely just referring to her armor but the thought still made her uneasy. Without meaning to, she tensed and lowered her voice. "We're not exactly alone, you know..." She said, darting her eyes to Alba's direction again instead of outright pointing to him.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 2:04 pm

Sigurd scoffed "And? It's not like I'm going to bed you down in the moss right here for everyone to see. It's rather obvious what we're doing so why be shy about it?" he said stopping his hands for a moment "If you want the full benefits of this rubdown, strip... or I'll do it for you and well, you'll need a new top" He said leaning into her ear on the last part.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 2:50 pm

Standing uncertainly in the hidden grotto, Lopiena nods to Cirro and Myri's words and tries to relax. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be so paranoid...it's just been a long day. I know no one here had anything to do with it, and I want to trust you...I just..." sighing, Lo tries to find a spot to sit without crushing any plants but decides to stay upright anyway. Turning to Myri, she bows to the dryad. "I'm sorry. You have granted us such a gift with showing us this spring and I only respond with mistrust. Please forgive my rudeness." Smiling her apology, Lo attempts to lighten the mood by changing the subject. "How long have you lived here protecting the spring? Is it a family thing, with you and yours keeping the spring from those who would damage it?"
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 3:07 pm

Ashwyn tried to glare at Sigurd, but the purr in his words caused that same shiver to travel her spine and she failed. She sighed and finally relented. She didn't like the idea of being out of armor with unknown people around though. She reached behind her and unclasped her armor so it grew slack. She carefully removed it and laid it down next to her. She looked over her shoulder at him.

"I don't suppose you'd allow me to leave this one at least?" She asked, indicating cotton shirt she wore under her armor.

---

Myri waived off Lo's reactions and smiled. "Oh it's fine. I understand. It's hard to trust people in these scary times." She smiled.

At her question, she beamed. "Oh a long while now. It started with just Vilarr. And then he met Serissa, then it was me and finally Alba. It's just been us for about.... oh...." She began counting on her long slender fingers. "A couple of decades at least." She finished.

"Vilarr never used to guard the place. He just happened to live here. But he saw how people tried to use it for their own uses and not all of them were good. So he decided it was safer to keep it from others. The spring keeps us young so we can guard it. We don't mind people using it, but when they try and take some back with them then that's a problem."
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 3:23 pm

Sigurd smirked "I can work around it." he said softly as his hands slid up under her shirt and up her back. Skin to skin was the best way to do anything, massage, healing, love making. It caused much less discomfort than with clothing in the way. Finally able to get his fingers in deep where her tension was greatest he smiled to himself, figuring he was undoing years of tension and stress with just his hands alone.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 6:29 pm

Lopiena tilts her head slightly at Myri's words. That's the second time they've referenced 'these scary times...' hmmm. "Myri, have the attacks that have plagued the elves so much impacted this place as well? I haven't seen any burn marks, but I'd imagine the spring helps the trees recover quickly...and who would try to take the water? Surely the magic of the spring is here." Gesturing down, Lopiena indicates the rare plants. "Their color and beauty is incredible, and...well I guess not everyone is interested in plants, but wouldn't the spring be better left here?" Closing her eyes, Lo tries to explain her confusion. "I would guess the spring is a source of life for the plants, but I don't really understand what taking the water would do."
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 6:45 pm

The feeling of his bare hands on her skin sent a shock through her entire nerve system. She couldn't help the soft moan that escaped her lips at the feeling. His massage was lovely too. She found herself pushing back against his hands, not so much to get him to press harder though. Just to be close to him.

She turned to look over her shoulder at him and smiled. "I'm sorry. It makes me angry that I let my guard down and you were hurt as a result. I know it's not directly my fault but I can't shake the feeling that if I had paid closer attention that it wouldn't have gone that far."

----

Cirro sighed. "Evil men with evil intentions." He answered. "Over the years several people have tried to steal the waters of the spring to put in their own homes for their own purposes. In the wrong hands, this water can be used for a great many powerful spells and potions."

Zane nodded. "Yes, I'm sure it can. Something to produce such amazing plant life must be special indeed." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 6:56 pm

Sigurd moved both his hands to her right shoulder and sighed "it wasn't your fault at all. My nose is sensitive to certain stimuli that you and the others wouldn't be. It just happened that the princess was banking on that. She's been dealt with and on top of that she didn't get what she wanted so it's a win win really" his hands just rubbed around her back as if he was smoothing out his work area. Slowly they slid down to her ribs and around to her front. His hands cupped her breasts and started to gently squeeze and massage them. "besides, she wasn't nearly as good as you are" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next