Legends of Whimsy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Whimsy

A home for amazement and fun for friends and family!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 11:04 pm

Sigurd's face went red, he had never had the experience with that part of his anatomy so for her to say they were going to save it for later made him nervous. "heh, yeah. Later" Looking for a change of subject Sigurd nudged her back from her nudge earlier "so, know where we're going? how far from the forest's edge are we?" he asked, putting his arm around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 11:09 pm

She couldn't help but chuckle a bit at his nervousness, bit allowed him the change of subject.

"I don't know for sure. But I know we're headed in the right direction. The trees aren't confused anymore. It's easy to tell which way to go. And the trees are getting thicker. Their leaves darker green. I think we're coming up on a lot of water."

She drifted into silence for a moment more before leaning in to his arm on her shoulder. "Did you and Pip have a good talk?"
Back to top Go down
https://legendsofwhimsy.forumotion.com
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 11:24 pm

Still keeping an eye on Sigurd and Ashwyn...they're looking a little more relaxed, though she's going to keep back for a little while longer yet...Lo thinks about Cirro and his 'recon' mission. "Well...at least you know more about the Wasteland than I do. I have several scrolls that have been...illuminating...but line drawings usually just aren't enough for me. I need to actually see the plants. At least you've done that much." Still thinking hard, Lo suddenly realizes that her attempts at idle conversation probably seem like she's grilling him for information. Embarrassed, she looks at him from the side again. He probably expected to be grilled, but not so soon...well. "So...do you have any questions for me...that I might be willing to answer?" There, that should be innocent enough, and it gives her a way out if he asks something more personal than she's willing to answer. Idle conversation is hard!
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 11:30 pm

"I feel like water is.. the opposite of what we're looking for, I'm pretty sure we're looking for desert.. you know. Dry stuff." he said with a smirk. "Pip was worried about you. Us actually but I told him we're fine and he seemed content by that" Sigurd gave her a loving squeeze with his arm "Oh! do you want to know what he calls you?" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 11:38 pm

Ashwyn smirked at him and elbowed him playfully. "I'm telling you, this is the right direction. Trust me."

She smiled when he spoke of Pip. She looked down at the little creature in her arms. "I didn't want to worry him... Poor thing." she said softly. At his question she looked up.

"no. What?"

---

Cirro smiled a bit. "I have a lot of questions actually... But I... Get the sense now is not really the time." he glanced over at Lo. "please don't feel like you have to talk to me. I understand my people are... Well... Not on your top list of creatures you'd like to converse with at the moment. I won't be offended if yoi aren't interested in speaking to me. Frankly... I don't think I could blame you... "
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 11:48 pm

"MommaAsh" he said with a wink. "Looks like we don't have to worry about children for a while with him around I think" Sigurd pulled her close and kissed the top of her head.

"I'll trust your navigational skills for a bit more, but then I'm looking at that map we were given, for all the good it'll probably do us once we get where we're going..." he sighed "I don't like the idea of trying to fight an Azer to be honest, they're brutal fighters and I'm not sure my healing is going to be enough to absorb what one of them can hurl out...." his voice showed legitimate concern. "They're made of fire and metal..."
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 12:06 am

Finally looking at Cirro fully, Lo seems more surprised than anything. "You...really don't mind? I'm just so terrible at conversations." If she hadn't been holding onto her staff she'd be pulling on her hair right about now...nervous habit, should probably stop it but why bother. "Guess I'm not used to people actually wanting to know anything I know about. This group...they're sort of a first for me." Visibly relaxing, Lo turns back to the path they're following. Without having to constantly try and come up with something to say, she can start paying more attention to the forest. Almost immediately, she notices the thicker trees and darker leaves. Looking all around and listening for birdsong, she starts trying to figure out where the water is. Might be a high watertable, or a spring nearby, or...Finally in her element, she genuinely smiles for the first time in quite a while.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 7:04 am

Ashwyn blushed a bit at discovering what Pip referrs to her as. She smiled when Sigurd kissed the top of her head and chuckled. "Yes well... we'll see about that." She winked up at him.

When he began speaking of fighting the Azer man, she sighed and nodded. "Yeah. That has me worried too. I'd like to avoid fighting him if at all possible. Of course, if what the Queen said is true... we may not get a choice." She frowned.

---

Cirro  smiled at Lo as she realized she could walk in silence. He found it rather adorable that she was so awkward. Not that he was super experienced himself, but her attitude was endearing. He nervously glanced to Sigurd for a moment, as if the large man would be able to hear his thoughts. It was clear he was very protective of the young druid.

He walked along in a comfortable silence, chuckling now and then as Lo had to redirect the Gnome as he continued to study the map scroll.

---

They walked along in relative silence for some time. The sun was high over head, thought it wasn't easily seen through the foliage.The weather was beginning to take a turn. It was drizzling lightly and the wind was picking up. The bulk of the rain was beyond them, protected from the many trees, but as the water trickled down they would be dripped on now and again. And the temperature dropped to a light chill.

Ashwyn had wrapped her warmer cloak around herself and Pip, who had woken now and nuzzled into her chest for warmth.

Zane had finally stopped reading the scroll and was holding an oversize leaf over his head to prevent drips.

Cirro enjoyed the chill of the rain on his face, so he was dripping fairly steadily having not made any move to protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 8:36 am

More sensitive to the cold than the rain, Lopiena still put on her oil-slicked cloak for protection from the elements (now repaired by the Elven twins, it was more waterproof and smelled much nicer). Chewing on a piece of dried meat, she keeps the hood back so she can listen for birdsong and keep an eye on the trees. Glancing at Cirro from time to time, she’s still not sure what to make of him. He seems nice enough, and there's no denying that his skills had proven useful already, but there's just something about him that makes her nervous. Could be the fact that he's male and therefore automatically outside her realm of expertise...doesn't help that he's good looking, currently even more so with the rain dripping from his hair...but no. Mentally chiding herself for foolishness, Lo puts away whatever this weird feeling is and recenters herself. Just because you're free now doesn't mean you can go gadding about with every mayfly. He won't last, just watch.

Now that Zane doesn’t have his nose in a scroll Lo has a little less control of the pace he sets, but they're still about five paces behind. Watching Sigurd and Ashwyn, Lo smiles when he kisses the top of her head. Seems like things are going to be just fine. Well...mostly.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Sigurd sighed as the rain started, he shifted to his hybrid form to give himself some insulation from the chill, and the natural oils in his fur wicked most of the water away. He enjoyed the gentle tapping of rain on his armor though. "Ashwyn. I just want you to know that I would never lay with another. Not unless you were involved" he said softly giving her a gentle nudge. In reference to they're talk before the fairies.

Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 11:49 am

Ashwyn had been examining the path to make sure she wasn't loosing her way when Sigurd spoke. She smiled and rose from her crouch.

"I know." She leaned into him and pushed herself up on her toes to kiss his nose. "I love you." She said softly with a smile.

Unfortunately their moment was interrupted with the sound of a scream. The sound was coming from a little ways ahead.

"What was that?" Zane asked, looking around.

"It came from ahead." Ashwyn said and hurried after the sound.

The turned the corner to find a small outcropping of large boulders and rocks. There was a small cave dug into them with moss growing all along the stone. In front of the cave entrance there was a massive brown bear. It was roaring and trashing, obviously very angry, and it's eyes were glowing red. Laying on the ground in front of the bear was a young centaur man. One of his rear legs was badly broken and he already had several wounds along his body from the bear. He was trying to push himself away from the raging creature but his movement was terribly slow.

It's a Fight! (Surprise round!)

Ashwyn didn't hesitate. She immediately nocked an arrow and aimed for the creature [Attack roll 13]. She fired her arrow and it flew straight for it's side.

The arrow hit, but instead of embedding in the creatures side it folded in on itself, snapping in two.

"By the gods...That should have gone straight through..." She muttered in shock.

"Something's wrong." Cirro said, his face full of concern. He pulled out a small peice of dried meat from a pocket and took several steps towards the bear. He held it out in front of him and his palm glowed a bit as he muttered a spell. "Please friend, we mean you no harm..." He said trying to weave his spell around the creature [Spell roll 17]

For a moment the creature lost its glowing red eyes and seemed to consider Cirro curiously. But then the glow returned and it roared angrily.

Cirro gasped and took a step back. "This creature is tainted by something. That spell should have worked."

Zane stepped up. "Perhaps we need to be more direct." He held his palm out in front of him and a ball of fire appeared. "Fire bolt!" He shouted and the ball launched towards the creature. [Spell Roll 12]

The ball of fire hit it square in the face, and it simply shook his head and roared again.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:37 pm

Thinking immediately of Tinnur and his son...what was his name again?...Lopiena's eyes widen with concern at the young centaur's wounds. Seeing Cirro's spell, Ashwyn's arrow, and Zane's spell seem so ineffective is even more concerning. There’s no way her own spells would do anything against the bear if their mucn stronger spells aren't working, so instead she focuses on the yojng centaur's bgroken leg. Maybe if he can run they won't have to fight...

Pointing the solid oak side of her staff at his wounds, she focuses everything she has into healing him. "Heal!"

(Healing Word, rolled 4 of 4 woo! Plus 4 spell mod = 8 heal)
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 1:36 pm

The centaur's leg, which had been bleeding from the break, closed up slightly and the blood stopped from Lopiena's spell, but the bone was still exposed and he was still in a great deal of pain.

Cirro turned to Lopiena. "I would wait before anymore healing. We have to set his bone otherwise it will heal like that and he may never walk again." He turned to Zane, Sigurd and Ashwyn. "If you can get the bear away from him, Lopiena and I can set his wound and perhaps get him out of harms way."
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 8:00 pm

Sigurd cracked his fingers and smiled, "I'll do more than get it away.." he growled. Already in his hybrid form he made a mad dash at the bear and pulled his greatsword off his back. Draging it behind him, he waited until he was close enough to the bear to start his swing, hefting it upwards he swung it around his back carrying all of it's weight behind the blade and bringing it around with as much momentum as he could muster.

ATK: 17 DMG: (2d6+4) 9+4= 13
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 6:57 am

Sigurd's sword sliced into the creatures flesh leaving a large gash along its side. The Bear roared in outrage and it's eyes glowed brighter as it thrashed around.

[Brown Bear takes 13 damage.

Initiative Roll:
Sigurd- 18
Cirro - 16
Lopiena - 13 - 18
Ashwyn - 13 - 14
Brown Bear - 11
Centaur - 10
Zane - 2]
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 7:08 pm

[Woo get to go again!]

Sliding back from his swing Sigurd smiled and admired his handy work. It wasn't invincible, which was good. Tightening his grip again, he jammed the pad of his foot into the ground and followed through with another swing aiming more for the same wound he had just made. If you can hack through an opponent, the quicker it'll die.

ATK: 20!!!!!! DMG: (2d6+4) 5+4=9 (take it away critical hit chart!)
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 12:04 pm

[Woo! Triple Damage!! Brown Bear takes 27 damage!!]

SIgurd's sword sliced right into his previous strike, slicing it open even further. THe creature roared in anger and thrashed against the wound, his eyes still glowing brightly.

Cirro took the oppritunity of distraction to run over to the downed Centuar. he knelt next to him and held his hands out, palms towards him."We're here to help, please try and relax." He said as he looked down at the creatures leg. The break was quite bad. He probably fell while trying to run. It was snapped in two different places and the skin and muscle was torn around it. The bone was exposed.

"The bear went crazy! It's like it's gone mad!"THe centaur babbled in fear and pain.

He looked up at the centaur. "This is going to hurt. I'm sorry, but I have nothing to help you with the pain. I have ot straighten this bone though." He explained. He placed his hands on the leg and prayed that the creature didn't kick him in reflex. Using as much strength as he could muster, he quickly pulled at the bone and forced it back into place. The Centaur screamed in pain. He kicked out with his good leg, but Cirro was ready for it and was able to duck out of the way.  

[Medicine Check: 18. Con save failed by centaur. Dex save succeeded by Cirro]

Cirro sighed,glad that he didn't get kicked by strong horse legs. "Good. Now we can begin healing the leg."

Last edited by AniRedFox on Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 1:14 pm

(yaaaay I can post! Backing way the heck up, a lot has happened.)

When Cirro stops Lopiena from doing any more healing, her face flushes with embarrassment. Of course the bone has to be set first. She'd gotten so worked up about the whole situation she'd forgotten the first thing about healing. As a child she'd complained about having to learn about 'boring herbs and potions instead of cool spells' and now could almost hear her mother's simple admonishment. Even the best spells are useless without proper care.

As Sigurd attacks the bear, Lo can't help but wince inside...this time of year she'd worry about cubs, and the bear clearly has a spell on it...but without being able to dispell whatever magic is making it so vicious there's no choice but to destroy it. No choice. Telling herself this over and over, she runs to the side where Cirro had passed moments before. She doesn't even look up at young centaur's scream; setting a broken bone HURTS (from her own personal experience) and there's not much to do about it. Finally reaching the clearing where Cirro is helping the centaur, she drops her pack and in a heartbeat has a large piece of willow bark to hand to the centaur. "Here. Chew this, but don't swallow it. It will help with the pain...a little." Lying her staff against the now straightened leg, she calms herself and focuses on healing. "Heal."

(Cure Wounds, rolled 8 of 8 woo! Plus 4 spell mod=12)
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 1:37 pm

The spell knit the muscles back together inside the leg and pulled it in around Cirro's fingers. The wound still wasn't completely closed but it was no longer bleeding and the bone was not showing. It would still take several more days to heal completely, but the immediate danger of bleeding out was passed.

Ashwyn splt off from the others and disapeared in the trees. [Sneak/HIde skill]. She snuck around the cave and came up behind the bear.SHe carefully took aim with her bow and let it fire towards the open wounded started by Sigurd. [Attack roll: 17 - Damage: 7+2=9].

The arrow flew straight and lodged into the wound causing the creature to jump and squeal.

Ashwyn glanced down at Pip, who was at her heel and growling at the bear. THey had a silent conversation before she reached down and picked him up and, with the help of her throw, Pip launched himself off of her arm and straight at the arrow. He landed on the bears back, grabbed the arrow with his small mouth and used his body to shove it further into the creature. [Additional 2 damage]. Then Pip jumped off of the bear and ran quickly back to Ashwyn as she gave him a proud smile.

The bear was raging, now openly bleeding and twice as angry as before. It snapped it'slarge jaws at Pip as he fled but missed hte agile young fox. INstead, It turned and charged at SIgurd. [Attack Roll: 9] His claws just scrapped harmlessly across SIgurd's armor.

Zane was standing back away from the group. He considered fire but he didn't want to cotterize the wound and keep the creature fighting for longer. Instead, he held his hands out in front of him and vines sprouted from the ground before wrapping around the legs of the bear.

[ Bear is now entangled]
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Sigurd took a moment to recompose himself as Ashwyn went in for the attack. He smiled as she used his damage as a place for her arrows to find purpose. When she threw Pip he was concerned, the fox was still just a child and throwing a child at a bear isn't usually a good idea. He was wrong though, Pip did some damage, small though it may have been, there was potential there, Sigurd would note to teach Pip when he's a bit older, now that he doesn't have his father for that.

His ears twitched at the centaur's scream but that wasn't his focus, His eyes were locked on the bear that was now wrapped in vines. Walking slowly towards it Sigurd smiled and lofted the blade right above the Bears neck as if he was an executioner. With a great amount of strength he brought it down between the bears neck and shoulders.

ATK: 19 (my d20 loves me today) DMG: (2d6+4) 8+4= 12
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 4:12 pm

Sigurd's sword sliced straight through the bears neck and its body dropped to the ground as its head rolled along the dirt.

[Brown Bear is dead]

Ashwyn visibly relaxed as the bear dropped. She slipped her bow back on her shoulder and picked up Pip, giving him a friendly nuzzle.

Cirro glanced at the fallen bear sadly before turning back to the wounded Centuar. "i know it's difficult, but please try and remain still. We're almost done here." He was still holding the leg firmly as he turned to Lopiena. "See if you can find some sturdy sticks or twigs and some larger leaves. We should try splinting his leg so he can get home."

Zane walked over to the healers and nodded at CIrro's instruction. He began to walk over to his created vines for something to tie the splint on.

Ashwyn watched them as she walked over to SIgurd. She turned to look at him when she reached him. "I'm impressed. As usual."SHe smiled at him with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 4:40 pm

Wordlessly, Lopiena pulls out her little knife and splits two seams on the sides of her pack. Pulling out two perfectly shaped and sanded splints...her pack will be shapeless and limp until she can replace them, but that's what they're there for...she also pulls out some padding and a square of fabric to wrap it with. Scowling at the fabric...much too small, should have prepared more...she still hands it to Cirro so he can start wrapping the wounds while Zane finds additional materials. Digging further in her pack, she pulls out the same small flask of fluid and bags of herbs she'd used on Ashwyn's back so much earlier on this day. Smiling at the centaur in what she hopes is a friendly manner, she starts treating his open wounds while Cirro takes care of the more serious break. "So where are you from? And what happened? I'm surprised the bear attacked like that, very strange behavior. Hold your breath, this is going to sting." Gently applying the salve on his wounds, she looks over at Cirro and winks. Never go into the field without basic supplies.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Dietrich
Moderators
Moderators
Alan_Dietrich

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 4:56 pm

Sigurd pulled Ashwyn close to him, being mindful not to crush Pip in the process and kissed her sweetly "Just keeping the group safe, not here to impress" he said with a wink back.

Walking over to the others Sigurd watched as their rag tag medical team looked after the centaur. "You know.. most people euthanize their horses when they've broken their leg" he said with a dark smirk before sticking the tip of his sword in the dirt with a nice 'schnk' sound that punctuated his (obvious to the group) joke. He leaned on the pommel of his sword and just observed the others.
Back to top Go down
AniRedFox
Moderators
Moderators
AniRedFox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 5:25 pm

Cirro looked to Lopiena with wide eyes. "Wow, that's perfect!" He smiled as he allowed her to hold the split to the centaur's legs. He helped her to wrap the splint tight with her fabric and Zane's vine until it was tightly wrapped around it.

Meanwhile, Ashwyn returned Sigurd's kiss and smiled at his words. "Well you still are." She winked, snuggling against him for a moment while Pip yipped happily up at him.

Once the wrap was finished, Cirro sat back. "There. Try that."
a
The centaur carefully stood up, holding his wounded leg against his body underneath. "It's workable. Thank you all so much." He looked at them all greatfully. "i don't know what would have happened if you hadn't come along."

When SIgurd came up and made his joke, the color drained from the centaur's face. Ashwyn followed Sigurd up and slapped his chestplate with the back of her hand. "Oh stop, you." She smirked at him and turned back to the Centaur. "Please excuse him. I'll muzzle him later." She said with a rather seductive wink over her shoulder at her mate.

Cirro blushed brightly at her words.

At Lo's questions, the centaur turned to her. "I'm from Neivcarn. I was out gathering seeds to improve our gardens. I take this trek once every couple of weeks. I even knew this bear was here. But he's always been very amiable. i even started bringing him a treat." He indicated a honeycomb that was discarded on the ground nearby."But this time he just attacked. No reason. I hadn't even said anything yet. i don't understand."
Back to top Go down
Lopiena

Lopiena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 5:38 pm

Trying to give Sigurd a dirty look...and failing miserably, Lo giggles into her bag while putting the rest of the herbs and other supplies away. Finally getting herself under some control, she nods at the mention of Nevcairn. "I thought you might be. Send Tinnur my best. But I don't think the bear was acting normally. Did you notice if his eyes were glowing red when you came up? I don't know what triggered it or if it was already there, but this bear was under a spell of some kind. Only..." Lo pauses and looks over at Cirro. "Who would bespell a bear like that? And why? It doesn't make any sense."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert   Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter Three: Trials Toward the Desert
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next